Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

today was a good day

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:33 AM
1st Gear Member
Default today was a good day

i got my sprockets in the mail, i got my $650 back, i lined up a buyer for my kx engine (the chit one) and i got suspended from school so i can bask in all my glory in the privacy of my home

theese are pics,

the old sproket (despreately old one)
Name:  IMGA0182.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  67.1 KB

old v.s new
Name:  IMGA0184.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  69.1 KB

old ontop of new
Name:  IMGA0186.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  68.6 KB

new on bike
Name:  IMGA0187.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  41.4 KB

Old 05-15-2008, 12:45 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: today was a good day

Getting suspended from school to have fun and work on your bike - Now that is a worthy cause!!! Keep the fun meter pegged guy! [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 05-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude you're a maniac!! And I mean that in the best way possible. Alright what did you do? and who runs a sprocket that long? That's plain crazy.

Old 05-15-2008, 01:02 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, the problem with sprockets is the more worn they get, the faster they wear. it was ground to that in the last 3 rides, once it was at that point i could'nt tighten the chain tight-enough to get grip on it for more than ~300ft

and i wore a hooters shirt to shcool and my math teacher saw it, now bieng a songle-45y.o. biatch with no hope for male companionship in the next billion years, she deespizes hooters girls. so she sent me to my admin (admins are like principals, but for groups of kids, pinkerton has almost 4000 kids) and she gave me 2 saturday detintions. they run til 12, and my saturday shift starts at 12 in the next town over. i informed her of that and she replied "oh well" so i told her that she was a rediciolus old bi**h. and BOOM! suspended

lol, this is my criminal record at pinker

INTERNAL STUDENT SUPPORT

EXTERNAL SUSPENSION

DETENTION

SATURDAY DETENTION 32.00

Old 05-15-2008, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member

I mean yeah school is kindda of a joke but you gotta play the game, what's your GPA?

Old 05-15-2008, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NMbottlecap

what's your GPA?
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

i dunno.... id say i have a c+/- avg. the only reason i havent dropped out of pinkerton and gone to a tech-high is because at pinkers automotive classes you can get ase certified after the first auto-mech course, and im signed up for both entry lvl and advanced[sm=happy046.gif] otherwize id say nuts to the atomic mass of helium and what shakespeare ment when he wrote hamlet and party it up at ringe tech[&:]

Old 05-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

for a hooters shirt? man.... i wore shirts to high school that said "i love *****" with a picture of a cat, and on the back there were all the different kinds.... lol.... and my other shirt that says Big Rod like in the gum font of Big Red.... strict school... i wish i had a bike when i was going to school.... more riding time while suspended....

Old 05-15-2008, 12:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Slaughter, you need to stay in school dude so that someday you can afford lots of cool bikes and mods. If your parents are filthy rich, party on dude!

Old 05-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

billy madison? lol

Old 05-15-2008, 01:19 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

for a hooters shirt? man.... i wore shirts to high school that said "i love *****" with a picture of a cat, and on the back there were all the different kinds.... lol.... and my other shirt that says Big Rod like in the gum font of Big Red.... strict school... i wish i had a bike when i was going to school.... more riding time while suspended....
Yeah It's getting pretty nuts. When I was in HS back in mid 90's, I was suspended for wearing a T-shirt that said "Tell your mom I said thanks" It's farking crazy!

Oh and *smacks OP* are you nuts that sprocket is almost rounded out, you got a death wish son?

Quick Reply: today was a good day