Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tobacco spit and road rage!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:36 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Tobacco spit and road rage!

I was riding out 431 north of Indy this week end, coming around an old Chevy pickup doing about 40 mph. I was slowly passing him and was next to the rear drivers side wheel when splat, a big spurt of tobacco spit hit me right in the forehead. I did not realize what it was at first and slowed down a little to wipe it off. It was apparent what it was. My friggin blood started to boil! I goosed the 14 to catch up with him and out came a beer can half full of beer that hit right in front of the front tire splashing beer all over my bike. To make it worse, him and his redneck buddy was laughing their asses off!
Well what do you do? I was afraid that if I tried to pull up next to them again they would just throw something else out the window so I just dropped back and followed them.
I followed them out 431 until it turned into a two lane and figured they had forgotten about me by now. I was so pissed I was just waiting for the right time to confront them some how, some way.
They turned off on a rural blacktop road and I noticed that they were weaving pretty bad so they must have been fairly drunk. Then out of the blue, they pull off into an old dirt driveway by a abandon farm house to take a whiz. I parked the 14 on the side of the road and walked in behind them.
I am not going to say what happened except to say that they were probably there a long time before they left! They were so drunk, they hit like a couple of girls and were much better at running their mouth than fighting. The more they ran their mouth, the crazier I got!
These guys made me so mad they are lucky I didn't kill them.
I hate drunk rednecks more than anything. Do you guys think I over reacted? I guess it doesn't matter because it's over now, but I figured they needed a lesson in road manners.
I tried to make sure that it would be something that they would never forget. I guess I should have just called the police but that was just a lot more fun and all the police would have done was throw them in jail for DWI. Any ******* that would throw something out the window at a bike, would probably try to run over somebody as well. So I thought they needed something more than just a ticket. And besides, nobody spits on me!
I think they will remember this one!

Old 10-06-2008, 01:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like you had fun after it was over.....i hate rednecks, drunk or sober.

Old 10-06-2008, 01:54 AM
1st Gear Member

lol nice one. id of made the effort to stab the radiator and **** in the gas tank before beating the life out of them...

but thats just me

Old 10-06-2008, 02:06 AM
1st Gear Member

I could have cared less about their truck.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

but theyre rednecks.. next to beer and huntin thats their only love

Old 10-06-2008, 04:34 AM
1st Gear Member

pics ???
lol

Old 10-06-2008, 03:19 PM
1st Gear Member

haha,, thats good stuff.. Yeah i feel ya there about drunk rednecks... I would have gave them a peice of my mind as well...

Old 10-06-2008, 04:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Bucknife to 4 tires should make them pretty unhappy too.

I routinely get pelted with cig buts or showered with ashes while riding... yet another reason why I WEAR A HELMET... but I also make it a point to tell them they do have the ashtray option in their car, and they should use it instead of littering and that my face isn't a f@cking ashtray. I have been half tempted to keep a small sandwich bag of ashes on the bike, and chuck it into their cars... I might just go ahead and do it some day.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by srobak
Bucknife to 4 tires should make them pretty unhappy too.

I routinely get pelted with cig buts or showered with ashes while riding... yet another reason why I WEAR A HELMET... but I also make it a point to tell them they do have the ashtray option in their car, and they should use it instead of littering and that my face isn't a f@cking ashtray. I have been half tempted to keep a small sandwich bag of ashes on the bike, and chuck it into their cars... I might just go ahead and do it some day.
Ya know alot of cars dont come with ashtrays anymore.... any new gm at least.... you need the "smoking option" and its just a ashtray in the shape of a cup so it fits in the cup holder....

Keep 3/4" stainless ball bearings in your pocket... one of those to a window works wonders......

Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Reading this thread I am reminded not to make any of you mad at me.

Quick Reply: Tobacco spit and road rage!