Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Tips for beating speeding tickets. (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/tips-beating-speeding-tickets-22919/)

JRock420 07-10-2008 04:44 PM

RE: Tips for beating speeding tickets.

nice thats cool,, so was you the guy that gave the warning for a little pot or the arresting for having a little pot lol just curious cuase ive delt with both and I much rather have cops that sees that pot is not a big deal:D

srobak 07-10-2008 05:00 PM

I have never been so much as tempted to try any illegal drugs... as such - I held other people to the same moral standards, and usually arrested.

However - that being said - in 6 years, I can think of only 2 or 3 times where drug use/possession was the primary charge for me. The majority of the time it was a charge I compounded onto more severe things like domestic violence/abuse, reckless driving, assault, dwi, etc. They were already going for something else - I would just put that on to help beef up the initial charge and to drive home the point that this was a "special" person to the prosecutor and judge.

JRock420 07-10-2008 05:04 PM

ahh I totally understand,, Here in my town,, I get let go even in a road check, yeah i get serched and my pot taken but, they know me and im never in trouble, i always drive the speed limit, They know Ive worked everyday since ive been out of the service,, I just dont cause problems here and they respect that, they only serch me to make sure theres nothing else in the car like meth,, (its bad here but ****in hate it grrrrr) and if someone was watching them to see if there doin there job.. But then agian I got locked up over a bowl pack in another state but let me go and dropped everything that was a waist of my time and theres,, he locked me up> judge was pissed cuase it was just a bowl pack and i have a clean record.. but i see where your coming from there already in trouble lol

kx slaughter king 07-10-2008 06:28 PM

ORIGINAL: JRock420

judge was pissed cuase it was just a bowl pack and i have a clean record
do you honestly expect us to believe you only had one bowl pack with you?? what happend to the other 5 or 6???[&:][&:]:D

JRock420 07-10-2008 06:32 PM

thats why i was really stoned:D

Whapt 07-10-2008 09:09 PM

Mine is I have a 250 there is no way I could do that. lol:D

kx slaughter king 07-11-2008 05:06 AM

you took the time to spark it up and left one pack just hanging out all alone??? tisk, tisk[8D]:D:D

JRock420 07-11-2008 01:59 PM

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

you took the time to spark it up and left one pack just hanging out all alone??? tisk, tisk[8D]:D:D

gotta have a bowl pack for when i reach my destination lol

kx slaughter king 07-11-2008 04:21 PM

okay... you got me there

Worlok14 07-11-2008 05:13 PM

It should be legal!