Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   They found the Harleys (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/they-found-harleys-20236/)

Worlok14 03-31-2008 03:44 PM

They found the Harleys

Well,

The cops called me this morning and ask me if I knew anything about three Harley Davidsons that were found by the dock at the house where I use to live.
I promptly told them that I know nothing about them and told them that I now live in Indiana and have not lived there since mid December.
They thanked me for my time and stated that they must have been stolen and dumped there, of course I agreed.
I hope the insurance company acuses those Harley pricks of ditching their own bikes so they can get new ones, that would be cool.

Worlok14

Kohburn 03-31-2008 03:50 PM

RE: They found the Harleys

wonder if it'll show up in any local newspapers.

EMS_0525 03-31-2008 03:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thats funny....

we found this on saturday, broke, and stuck..... and later found out it was stolen...
Attachment 26979

Worlok14 03-31-2008 03:57 PM

I don't know but I am highly curious of how or who found them. I am trying to get in touch with a friend so he can look into it. Lots of people fish in that spot and the lake is low but I still really do not know how they were found and the cops would not say.

Worlok14

Kohburn 03-31-2008 03:57 PM

the other question is how were they found? did the bikers get a tip? the cops get a tip? new owners of the house stumble onto them?

Kohburn 03-31-2008 03:58 PM

guess you better hope it wasn't an internet tip ;)

Worlok14 03-31-2008 04:14 PM

Yeah,
If I get in jail, one of you guys need to bail me out, I will pay you back as soon as I get out. I still do not have any regrets about this besides, it would all be just hearsay at this point.

Worlok14

Kohburn 03-31-2008 04:23 PM

well now they they were found the bikers will know, but be able to prove nothing

EMS_0525 03-31-2008 04:28 PM

Think about that..... if the whole story is true... you were banging this chick and you cameout and your bikes were gone, then months later you find out that they ended up in that lake..... that would be messed up..... and im sure they know what happened now.....

Worlok14 03-31-2008 04:32 PM

Yeah,

I know they will be afraid to say they were at my house because their wives would kill them if they ever found out what they were doing there. I am probably pretty safe with this one. I would not hesitate telling their wives the story either if it ever came down to it.
I think the cops thought this was pretty funny judging by the way they talked. The detective seemed to be on the verge of laughing when he was asking me about it.
These guys are trouble makers and have a reputaion with the local law inforcement.

Worlok14

deej 03-31-2008 04:35 PM

Maybe the new owners have kids that were swimming down there and found them, I mean how deep could it be off the dock? How clear is the water? I would still love to see pictures under and after they haul them up.

Worlok14 03-31-2008 04:36 PM

I hope they figure it out! I would love to thrash all three of them. I did catch up with one of them but did not get a chance to kick the other two's a$$. I can always hope!

Worlok14

srobak 03-31-2008 04:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Worlok14

If I get in jail, one of you guys need to bail me out, I will pay you back as soon as I get out. I still do not have any regrets about this besides, it would all be just hearsay at this point.
How do you figure it was heresay? You admitted to it right here on this very forum. Maybe the person who got the tip off the internet copied the evidence a loooong time ago. The fact that you would say on this very forum that someone from it needs to be the one to bail you out is probably the most ironic and funny part about the whole thing.

Worlok14 03-31-2008 04:49 PM

Srob,
Glad you found it funny! And by the way, I meant it to be funny.

Worlok14

shon 03-31-2008 05:03 PM

I need to hear this original story please :D

Worlok14 03-31-2008 05:10 PM

Shon,

I think it got deleted by the thread cops. I will see if I can find it and let you know what page it is on, or maybe I'll just repost it.
Thanks for asking................Worlok

deej 03-31-2008 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

I need to hear this original story please :D
Don't encourage him[8D][8D][8D]

http://firstrung.co.uk/dbimgs/iStock...of%20worms.jpg

:D Now you know I'm just messing right? I mean come on man, we gotta give you a hard time here. When you're family you don't have a chance.[8D]......;)

Kohburn 03-31-2008 05:29 PM

might be bes put in a PM worlock

Worlok14 03-31-2008 05:36 PM

Shon,

Read , What a night on page 25, and last night on page 24. The cops didn't delete them after all.

Worlok14

Worlok14 03-31-2008 05:38 PM

Deej,

Bring on the worms and we'll go fishing!

Worlok

Worlok14 03-31-2008 05:42 PM

Shon,

P.S. I was once Rocketman but I got in trouble, now I am the Worlok14. Just some history trivia for the website.

Regards..........Worlok14

markmeinteil 03-31-2008 06:23 PM

:eek:

shon 03-31-2008 06:41 PM

OK now I need to know how you got in trouble hehehe......and I promise I will NEVER piss you off!!!

rocketrotary 03-31-2008 06:44 PM

How come Shon and Srobak don't have whore names?

Worlok14 03-31-2008 06:48 PM

Let's just say that some folks simply will never understand my wild and crazy lifestyle. It is easy to call BS when you have no idea how others live. I know this is not a good answer but believe me, if I answered this question straight out, I would probably get in trouble again so I'll just PM you as soon as I can.
Hope you enjoyed the post............huah.

Best Regards..............RRRRRRRRRRRRock....eh....Worl ok14

Worlok14 03-31-2008 06:51 PM

They are working toward double whoredom, didn't you know that.It is the ultimate whore island accomplishment. It is like Ninga Slutdom.

Worlok14

shon 03-31-2008 07:08 PM

I do have a whore name I was the Dutchess of PWI one of the first baby!!!! :D

deej 03-31-2008 07:09 PM

Shon,

P.S. I was once Rocketman but I got in trouble, now I am the Worlok14. Just some history trivia for the website.

Yea and you're still a trouble maker just the name has changed.[8D][8D][8D] J/k

stellar_d 03-31-2008 07:14 PM

If it was me, I'd beg the admin to delete those threads and never speak of them again. Thats usually how police catch people, they hear about them bragging whether it be in a bar or home made movie, or even a website.

But thats just me, I don't fancy going to jail.

markmeinteil 03-31-2008 07:16 PM

(Deej speaking) -Those damn kids with their motorscooters and hoolahoops!!!

Kohburn 03-31-2008 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: deej

Shon,

Yea and you're still a trouble maker just the name has changed.[8D][8D][8D] J/k

awe he's been a good little warlock. no more trouble making than most of the whores

deej 03-31-2008 07:31 PM

Yea I even catch myself getting mad when I hear loud music.........dang!! :(

rocketrotary 03-31-2008 07:47 PM

You wouldn't like hanging around me then Deej.

deej 03-31-2008 08:25 PM

Maybe that's why hair starts growing out of your ears when you get old,......its natures way of helping block outloud stuff.:D

rocketrotary 03-31-2008 09:32 PM

Not looking forward to that.

deej 03-31-2008 09:43 PM

Yea well you don't have to look for it, it finds you.[8D] What's happening man? Thanks again for the Sig, that thing is awesome.;) Stay safe.

rocketrotary 03-31-2008 09:56 PM

Not much going on. I was supposed to close up shop 2 hours ago, but a higher up Brass needed a phone line ran, and it couldn't wait until morning. Needless to say, I was pretty heated.

I'm glad you like the sig. I was just realizing that Shon and Srobak don't have PWI names, so we need to get on top of that.Much work to be done, and I need to get them sigs made. Poodlenuts is proving to be quite a difficult one.

I'm headed home for the night. Take it easy bro.

hoedogg 04-01-2008 02:45 PM

shon does have a title just not up anymore. and srobak well is srobak he's too good for one:Dj/k sro. he refuses to be labled

ORIGINAL: rocketrotary

Not much going on. I was supposed to close up shop 2 hours ago, but a higher up Brass needed a phone line ran, and it couldn't wait until morning. Needless to say, I was pretty heated.

I'm glad you like the sig. I was just realizing that Shon and Srobak don't have PWI names, so we need to get on top of that.Much work to be done, and I need to get them sigs made. Poodlenuts is proving to be quite a difficult one.

I'm headed home for the night. Take it easy bro.

zzrick 04-01-2008 05:40 PM

I thought we gave him one...but he didn't like it:eek:

Kohburn 04-01-2008 05:41 PM

yeah i thought they both had pwi names