Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   They found the Harleys (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/they-found-harleys-20236/)

Worlok14 03-31-2008 03:44 PM

They found the Harleys

Well,

The cops called me this morning and ask me if I knew anything about three Harley Davidsons that were found by the dock at the house where I use to live.
I promptly told them that I know nothing about them and told them that I now live in Indiana and have not lived there since mid December.
They thanked me for my time and stated that they must have been stolen and dumped there, of course I agreed.
I hope the insurance company acuses those Harley pricks of ditching their own bikes so they can get new ones, that would be cool.

Worlok14

Kohburn 03-31-2008 03:50 PM

RE: They found the Harleys

wonder if it'll show up in any local newspapers.

EMS_0525 03-31-2008 03:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thats funny....

we found this on saturday, broke, and stuck..... and later found out it was stolen...
Attachment 26979

Kohburn 03-31-2008 03:57 PM

the other question is how were they found? did the bikers get a tip? the cops get a tip? new owners of the house stumble onto them?

Worlok14 03-31-2008 03:57 PM

I don't know but I am highly curious of how or who found them. I am trying to get in touch with a friend so he can look into it. Lots of people fish in that spot and the lake is low but I still really do not know how they were found and the cops would not say.

Worlok14

Kohburn 03-31-2008 03:58 PM

guess you better hope it wasn't an internet tip ;)

Worlok14 03-31-2008 04:14 PM

Yeah,
If I get in jail, one of you guys need to bail me out, I will pay you back as soon as I get out. I still do not have any regrets about this besides, it would all be just hearsay at this point.

Worlok14

Kohburn 03-31-2008 04:23 PM

well now they they were found the bikers will know, but be able to prove nothing

EMS_0525 03-31-2008 04:28 PM

Think about that..... if the whole story is true... you were banging this chick and you cameout and your bikes were gone, then months later you find out that they ended up in that lake..... that would be messed up..... and im sure they know what happened now.....

Worlok14 03-31-2008 04:32 PM

Yeah,

I know they will be afraid to say they were at my house because their wives would kill them if they ever found out what they were doing there. I am probably pretty safe with this one. I would not hesitate telling their wives the story either if it ever came down to it.
I think the cops thought this was pretty funny judging by the way they talked. The detective seemed to be on the verge of laughing when he was asking me about it.
These guys are trouble makers and have a reputaion with the local law inforcement.

Worlok14