Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tattoed or not tattoed???

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 11:56 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tattoed or not tattoed???

Nope I'm not big on writing hardcopies...I'm a warning kind of girl. : Yeah the idea is I saw a heart with wings and a ribbon that wrapped around the heart a couple of times....my spin is to have the ribbon pink and to have the heart more tribal with flames (yes I really like flames considering most of my tattoos have them) than traditional I want the wings to look very real...my artist is very talented...and I want either Mom or my moms name on the ribbon. I have to get the tattoo for my mom soon before I move so it will be within the next 2 months that I get it. My mom was my very best friend and the world lost a very special person when she died. She was the best person I ever met.

Yes it is very sad...although not really sure that we did actually put people on the moon..... LMAO Why haven't we been back and why hasn't anyone else been able to do it?! just kidding! I got a job offer from NASA back in the day ('97) when I was a comp tech and I turned it down..couldn't leave home for it...sad but true and yes I've kicked myself in the butt SEVERAL times for it only because of the money aspect. Over time I have learned that life is full of chances and sometimes those chances work out and sometimes they don't. But to live life without taking I would have many more regrets. I'm glad I didn't go because I got to be with my mom more. Apparently I'm still willing to take chances or I wouldn't be moving from Arkansas to Washington State for my Boyfriend! LOL

Yah so I'm stoked about the new tattoo and would welcome any suggestions that anyone has!

Thanks to everyone who gave sympathy. Nothin but love for ya!

Old 07-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I like the flame and tribal idea.... When you get it done. you know you have to post some pics, right??

Old 07-30-2006, 07:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Heck yah I'll post the pics. I'm really excited about getting it.

Old 08-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

hey D-girl, thats some great looking tats......

Old 08-05-2006, 03:40 PM

I just have one tattoo - between my shoulder blades.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2278/BEA1DE4A9FBB4367A215B74095D2F5E6.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-05-2006, 10:51 PM

How about advancements in tattoos? I have 4 of them but want another 2 or 3. The ones I have need attention, need to be brushed, some need new additions. I can't seem to find a shop or artist that I'm satisfied with... Out of the 4 or 5 people that worked on these tattoos one was a woman and she did a better job than the guys. Her hand was real steady and more attention to detail. Yeah, that's right. Anyone recommend a shop between Phoenix and Vegas?

Also Kawasaki Superstore in Goodyear AZ has an open house event on Sat 8-26, click on link for flyer.

http://www.westvalleyrok.com/

Old 08-06-2006, 01:10 AM

I agree with ^^^ Women tend to pay more attention to detail, have a steadier hand and also be more meticulous. I have no issues whatsoever going to a woman for some ink.

Either way, good luck!

Old 08-06-2006, 04:45 AM

A woman did mine. I had to wait 2 weeks before I could get into her, but I felt it was worth the wait. Her daughter also does tattoo's but I wanted the Mom because I thought she would be more sympathetic since it was my first. It ended up not hurting that badly, probably because she is experienced and knows when to move around to another place.

You could come to our little tat place in Ohio. They have been ranked in country for artwork and cleanliness.

Old 08-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: racedoll

I just have one tattoo - between my shoulder blades.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2278/BEA1DE4A9FBB4367A215B74095D2F5E6.jpg[/IMG]
Nice ink..

Old 08-06-2006, 10:24 AM
1st Gear Member

I got 7 tats. i have my grandmas initials on my left forarm, 2 nails that form a cross on my left bicept, another cross on my right forarm, a stupid *** tribal arm band on my right bicept, an american flag above it, and a japanese symble meaning Jesus incompassed by a sun Looks bad ***, oh yea and an american eagle soaring holding an american flag in its mouth on the inside of my right bicept.

Quick Reply: Tattoed or not tattoed???