Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tattoed or not tattoed???

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 05:23 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tattoed or not tattoed???

Very nice blue, very nice indeed. Just curious, any symbolism behind the tats? If so do tell!

Old 10-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Not really an symbolism behind any of them. I have always loved the tribal stuff so I always (with the exception of the pegasus) incorporated tribal into the tattoo. I like flowers, the detail that can be put into them and the colors, I had the butterfly done cause my daughter loves butterflies and whenever I see a butterfly I think of her. The pegasus - what can I say, I love horses and mythical stuff, so that is where the idea for the pegasus came from (actually that tattoo was supposed to be a portrait of a cat that I had for 12 years - but I changed my mind!)

I love getting tattoos, I don't want to get anymore new ones but I am looking for some ideas on having the one on my ankle reworked (it is a rose with tribal). Someday I might get the pegasus colored and I might get some small flowers and butterflies added into the one on my stomach. Should be interesting!

Old 10-14-2005, 06:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Tell you what, I've been fighting the urge to get more tats, not full-body just shoulder to wrist type but since I wear short sleeves to work that might not work out too well for me. [&o]

Now for some funny reason a thought just popped to mind... broken angel wing tats on a girl's back...sexiest thing ever! [8D]

Old 10-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

A friend of mine is thinking about getting the angel wings on her back. I already have a tatt on the back of my left shoulder so angel wings aren't in the future for me . If I get a new one, which isn't too likely, I'd like to get something done on the inside of my wrist or the top of my foot. I will more than likely be getting the ankle redone though, I was thinking about having it wrap around my ankle like a bracelet. That or get the one on my back joined to the one on my stomach, I don't know though. I'm at the point now where I have to put a lot of thought into what I'm getting done.

Instead of shoulder to wrist, have you thought of just doing your back, or side, maybe a leg?

Old 10-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

hey bluebird , very nice. thats great work... i like it alot...

Old 10-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

hey bluebird , very nice. thats great work... i like it alot...
Thanks!

Old 10-15-2005, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

Hey girls, maybe we should start nominating Guys of the month!!!!!! LOL [sm=devilangel.gif]

We have a new member to add to that nomination. He's got a nice tatt . . . and some damn nice arms to go with it!!!!

Old 10-15-2005, 10:28 PM

i got four tats. my first one is a tiger head surrounded by tiger striped tribal design. an angel on my left shoulder blade a devil on my right shoulder blade and two roses and my daughters name over my heart. and soon ill get another tat for my newest born daughter.

Old 10-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

hey bro, welcome to the forum... post some pics you when the chance... enjoy your stay here we're a bunch of fun loven people...

Old 10-15-2005, 10:38 PM

Ok well we have two new members with tattoos, lol. Hahahahah.

Quick Reply: Tattoed or not tattoed???