Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Sup Bros

Old 09-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

dude, we got to catch up. i even went looking for you.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:40 PM
1st Gear Member

yea I am down to catch up, hell even got a call from BR and I never called im back, I feel bad about that

Old 09-23-2008, 06:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Notstock,

I sure hope that things start going better for you. I hate that your luck has been so bad. It seems that when we have a terrible streak of luck, that things will normally get better than ever once the bad streak is over. I sure hope this is the case with you.
Just keep striving, and never give up and a year from now you will look back and see that it all probably happened for the best. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Sincerely........Worlok

Old 09-23-2008, 06:52 PM
1st Gear Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Worlok14
Notstock,

I sure hope that things start going better for you. I hate that your luck has been so bad. It seems that when we have a terrible streak of luck, that things will normally get better than ever once the bad streak is over. I sure hope this is the case with you.
Just keep striving, and never give up and a year from now you will look back and see that it all probably happened for the best. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Sincerely........Worlok
Send $$$$ and chicks, make sure their skinny though LOL

thanks bro, it will all work out just gotta get through the divorce and move on to greener pastures.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

if you need storage or a moving company, call me

Old 09-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dude!! glad to see ya on man. we was all wondering wtf happened to you ya. sorry to hear about the bad luck, but good to see ya back here. were here for ya man.

Old 09-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by i notstock
Well wish I had an exciting story to tell about being in exotic far away places but the truth is I was only trying to save my marriage.
Damn, Notstock, that's a great reason to be away, no one could blame you for that. I just wish things could have worked out.

Good to have you back, though.

Old 09-23-2008, 09:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Glad to see ya back Notstock. Bummer to hear about the rough patch this year. Keep you head up bro.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks again forall the replies I appreciate it. Sh*t happens, it just seems to happen to me more then others, or at least it feels that way.

Evil, thanks dude but I got the move thing coverd, I kicking back in my new apt right know, have not lived in an apt for about 18 years. Dam I just dated myself

Old 09-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

pm me all your info, i tried calling the number i had from awhile ago but that was disconnected, tried through the hvac number i had and nothing, tried the juice shop, then went there and the guys inside were of no help at all. where the hell you living at now ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sup Bros