Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Stunt Riding Gone Bad

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 07:08 PM
1st Gear Member

I was going to chime in with the one wheel thing - that charge will get dropped, and the officer who cited for it should get sent back to re-do his traffic segment at the academy. Private property indeed - the very worst he could get charged with is trespass, but as he had permission that's out too. An involuntary manslaughter charge is the only other thing he should be able to get touched with - maybe child endangerment.

As it is a matter operating on private property, he could have had the bike sliding upside down across the lot while on fire, without tags, insurance, or even tires - and there isn't a damn thing in the motor vehicle code he could get charged with.

Let the man grieve... jesus.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:10 PM
1st Gear Member

+100000000000 Sro,,,,,,If I was close to this place I would probably protest this infront of the courthouse/jail/policestation,, etc... grrrrr

Old 10-14-2008, 07:54 PM
1st Gear Member

I would be there with ya JR, or we could just kick their asses! Thats what they need you know!

Old 10-14-2008, 07:56 PM
1st Gear Member

yup agreed

Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
1st Gear Member

That's just sad period, can't say anything that hasn't been said. With the system the way it is anything could happen to him.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 AM
1st Gear Member

huge +1 with kohb

and if the kid was watched why the hell was he able to ride into the path of his dad.

i know it sounds harsh, but no matter how bad i want to, i fail to feel sad for people like this. i know he was only 4 but he should of known that you dont ride your bike under another bigger bike. makes me think he'd of done the same but chasing a leaf into the street and getting hit by a truck. an accident is an accident. the guy killed his kid. leave him alone.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:10 AM
1st Gear Member

ya. sad indeed. the legal system is about as defunct as you can get.

jail is bad enough. losing a kid would be 10 million times harder. but couple them, and add ******* inmate giving him a hard time about it, and that young man is bound to have a terrible time coming.

i loves me some wheelies. and every time i've been at the spot with multiple riders, i'll stay on the other end of the lot. a few times, theres been little kids with their parents there, and some stupid F'ing idiot doing 80mph stoppies and wheelies around them. not me. with the big spot we had, the guys who drove in as spectators and those who trucked their bikes and quads in basically made a corral for the kids, since they know they were gonna end up bein there.. still, doesn't make it that much metter, but most of the time there was at least 5-8 adults watching the kids as well at any time.

this is a horrendous accident that could happen any where to any one.. they just want to throw the book at him because of how it happened.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by whitehendrix

this is a horrendous accident that could happen any where to any one.. they just want to throw the book at him because of how it happened.

Yeah and it freaking sux,, its not F*cking Fair for the young father... I need to Protest,, where did all this take place

Old 10-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

kid watching gone bad it sounds like to me.

Old 10-16-2008, 02:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah,, I totally blame the grandmother,,, she should have been whatching the child but who am I to say.. It just pisses me off

Quick Reply: Stunt Riding Gone Bad