Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Squid Row

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Squid Row

harley guys are all "tough" i can honestly say ive never seen one with a helmet. just about half an hour ago i drove by a bunch of em' all in the same leathers if ya know what i mean, and i thought the lightning storm was having a seizure[8D] but then i saw em and i put 2 and 2 together

btw ther were doing like 80 in a 45[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 07-02-2008, 03:01 AM
1st Gear Member

yea, i just got from a bike nite at a Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. As usual was mostly harley guys except for our little sport bike group, and none of those guys as usual had any type of helmet on.

Old 07-02-2008, 03:33 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, did they give you the look??

i see gsxr squids turn down side streets allt he time to avoid groups of angels. lol, its pathetic. its like mice to a cat. ive seen 5 or 6 squids trun in, then right back out of fastfood joint parkinglots just cus theres were 1 or 2 HA'a there.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:36 AM
1st Gear Member

That's sad... really, it is.

Old 07-09-2008, 02:43 PM
1st Gear Member

hahaha i know, it really is but they all know that the harley guys will kill them and destroy their bikes

really though ive never seen a HA beat a squid it comes close a chit load... one an r-6 made the mistake of cutting off a road-king oddly enough the rk went down the same road as the r and i havent seen him around since[&:]

Old 07-09-2008, 03:36 PM
1st Gear Member

I show the same respect and courtesy to all riders, no matter what they are on. Perhaps that's why I've never had any problems, and nobody has ever failed to show me the same respect and courtesy. If itcamedown to it, one on one, I'll fight anybody. It if was a group of them and I was by myself, lets see an ancient pushrod Vtwin keep up.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member

I have been around some of the HA's and have never seen them pick on other bikers unless they screwed with them. I'm sure there are exceptions but from my findings, they are not the troublemakers that everybody thinks they are.
When the pack gets drunk at the club house, thats when the sh*t will it the fan if you mess with them. And dont forget to leave the keys in your bike at the club house, it's a rule, and you wont like what happens if you dont.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:29 PM
1st Gear Member

Ihave to agree that (most of the time) if you don't start any trouble, you won't get any trouble. There are plenty of sportbikers with bad, immature attitudes as well...

Old 07-10-2008, 12:42 AM
1st Gear Member

you 3 are all right... but the angels rub the suqids kinda jokingly and the squids go back to elementary school and think "if you show them they cant bother you, theyll leave you alone" and the angels take it way to seriously and blow a mental gasket... then its all down hill from there.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:34 PM
1st Gear Member

I've never really had a problem with anyone. I've ridden with all types. I don't take the Ninja to Sturgis or anything, but it was a Harley fanatic that once told me that "it doesn't matter what you're riding, as long as your knees are in thebreeze."

Quick Reply: Squid Row