Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

South Park

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 12:11 AM
1st Gear Member
Default South Park

did anyone watch south park last night, It was freaking funny!!!!!!!! IT was about harley riders and calling them f*gs cuz they are loud obnoxious which well most of them are. IT was so damn funny

Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 AM
1st Gear Member

Lol, No I Didnt,Sounds Like It Was Funny

Old 11-06-2009, 12:45 AM
1st Gear Member

It was okay, not the best SP I've seen lately. The Michael Jackson one was HILARIOUS.

Old 11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by cliffsta
it was okay, not the best sp i've seen lately. The michael jackson one was hilarious.
+ 1....

Old 11-06-2009, 01:50 AM
1st Gear Member

its on again at 10:30... watch if you can, i almost pissed myself watching it.

however, most asshats that watch southpark and COMPLETELY miss the underlying message in most episodes are now insisting that this starts a movement to call all harley riders ****.

dumb people are taking it literally.

smart people are laughing at it and minding their own business (correct)

normal people are arguing with the dumb people

harley riders are pissed at everyone

squids are siding with the dumb people (essentially the same thing)

bikers in general are disappointed in everyone.

with bikes theres generally only 3 types of people IMO <--- see that, that means dont flame me.

1) subtle rider: got a bike possibly for mileage, likes the feel more than a car. likely to ride with extreme caution, possibly even fear.

what they want: not much. possibly to save gas on the commute to the office. a more fun driving experience. a weekend toy for when they dont want to drive their corolla.

2)average rider: rides responsibly for the most part but will do something a bit over the edge when the circumstances are appropriate. rides more relaxed than #1 but still pays close attention to their surroundings. (most likely) has good sounding pips but not ear popping thunder cannons. more than likely bought a bike for: love of the open road/feel of a bikes ergonomics, the superior performance offered/the option to haul *** and corner like no other.

what they want: really just to enjoy their bike. to always have that open air seemingly instant steering/throttle response that all cars lack to a high degree.

3)the douche: almost always drives to fast and recklessly. more than likely dosent own a helmet. will do as they feel and ride as if they own the road and cars cant hurt them. will make their bike as noticeable as possible.

what they want: to be noticed. to be that "cool" guy they think everyone wishes they were. to get a quick and easy thrill, especially one that will get them the attention they so desperately want.

no matter what genre you ride, no matter the brand, no matter the year, no mater the color, no matter the area you ride... there will ALWAYS be all 3 groups of riders around doing their own thing on their own bike in their own way. and people that drive cars and have never experienced a bike will ALWAYS judge us. grouping an entire brand and all its riders together as the same person is so far beyond wrong its stupid. but of course noone sees that and everyone is throwing their offensive, self empowered, biased opinions at eachother like its a ****ing contest.

if you want proof of this... google "south park harley ***" and read up on some other forums. its really quite sad how ignorant people as a whole are.

Old 11-06-2009, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

oh and one more thing.

that was all my OPINION. if you start posting how dumb and wrong i am ill ****ing kill you.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
oh and one more thing.

that was all my OPINION. if you start posting how dumb and wrong i am ill ****ing kill you.
Now KX, you know who the started of this thread is gna go there. I don't even know why you even posted a response expecting not to get flamed.

NM, the mods will delete your replies because they do not want to offend anyone's sensitive nature of anything.

Let's all be sensitive and love each other.

Name:  better-gay-than-grumpy.gif
Views: 3
Size:  50.9 KB

Old 11-06-2009, 02:28 AM
1st Gear Member

idk either.....

ive sorta always voiced my thoughts/opinions here. i was originally gonna just make a joke but when i googled that episode for a specific clip i wanted i found a bunch of idiots on halfass forums just being flatout dumb. that kinda set me off. lol, i havnt been around much since you got here but youll find im not exactly a patient, sane or generally friendly person. sorry if you thought i was being a dick, that wasnt targeted at anyone on here. i promise you that. i was venting i guess. anyone agree/disagree?

and mods, dont hezitate to delete any of the crazy **** i post... i wont take any offence... if you think its to much, it is. you guys know how i can get

Old 11-06-2009, 02:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
you know who the started of this thread is gna go there.
one more thing...

what????

Old 11-07-2009, 05:06 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

better grumpy then gay

unless you smoke pole

lol

Quick Reply: South Park