Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Sorry

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 10:30 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Sorry

Sorry to hear about you bad luck BN. Surely everything will work out for you. Wish ya the best bro!

Old 05-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

BN I thought you were in Sports Medicine for the Reds? What happened there? Sorry man, let us know what happens.[&:]

Old 05-16-2008, 12:43 AM
1st Gear Member

i was in sports medicine for beacon orthopedics. our doctors are the reds doctors. i did security for the reds. but i lost my beacon job. it's bull**** but im not goin to cry bout it im just gonna bounce back up and get a new job. but i just wanted to say to everyone sorry for not bein round much

Old 05-16-2008, 02:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey BN if you want to relocate to S. Fl .... you'll make a killing at that profession....just an fyi

Oh btw someone nominated you for Bike of the Month.

Old 05-16-2008, 02:07 AM
1st Gear Member

oh ok ill get on that thanks FM yeah i was plannin on goin down there this summer but this sure puts a damper in things now.

Old 05-16-2008, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Not if ya got a job waiting on ya......check monster.com and careerbuilder.com ...hint

Old 05-16-2008, 02:17 AM
1st Gear Member

i hate monster.com with a passion

i put a resume on there and now all i get is spam bs like this

original: monster.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

[/align] Would you like to work from home/temporarily and get paid weekly? If you are
interested get back to me promptly.

[/align] We are glad to offer you a job position at our company, NICOLE JOHNSON MILLS . Our [/align] Human Resources department got your contact from the Internet directory. We [/align] need someone to work for the company as a Representative/Book keeper in the [/align] USA. This is in view of our not having an office presently in the USA. [/align] NICOLE JOHNSON is a custom manufacturer of roll goods, laminates and [/align] substrates, as well as TurtleSkin safety gloves, protective hunting and [/align] waterjetting clothing and also SpinSkins bike tire liners. You will find [/align] Warwick's materials where rugged performance and durability matter most.

[/align] Warwick specializes in taking engineered products from concept, through [/align] prototypes, into production. Our engineering and manufacturing operations [/align] include extensive lab testing, R&D, material production, and final assembly. [/align] Using advanced fibers such as Kevlar, Vectran, Nomex, Conex, Teflon, and [/align] Spectra, we specialize in engineering new materials to solve difficult [/align] problems.
* The average monthly income is about 4000.00 USD.
[/align] * No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day
[/align] ABOUT THE JOB:
We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute our products.
[/align] You know that it is not easy to start a business in a new market (being the [/align] US). There are hundreds of competitors, close direct contacts between [/align] suppliers and customers and other difficulties, which impede our sales [/align] promotion.We have decided to deliver the products upfront, it is very risky [/align] but it should push up sales by 25 percent.We need to get payments for our [/align] products as soon as possible. Unfortunately we are unable to open Bank [/align] Accounts in the United States without first registering the company name. [/align] Presently with the amount of orders we have, we cannot put them on hold for [/align] fear of loosing the customers out rightly. Secondly we cannot cash these [/align] payments from the US soon enough, as international Cheques take about 14 [/align] working days for cash to be made available.

[/align] We lose about 75,000 USD of net income each month because we have money [/align] transfer delays. You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received [/align] and sorted we deliver the product to a customer (usually through [/align] FEDEX/UPS).The customer receives and checks the products. After this has [/align] been done the customer has to pay for the products. About 90 percent of our [/align] customers prefer to pay with Certified Cheques, Money Orders or Cashiers [/align] Cheques depending on the amount involved.
[/align] YOUR TASK ARE:
1. Receive payment from Customers.
[/align] 2. Cash Payment at your Bank.
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on each Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of our offices
or locations you will be instructed to send payment to.
[/align] Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have them cashed at [/align] your Bank or other Cashing Services. Deduct your weekly salary and forward [/align] the balance to the company via Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram. We [/align] understand it is an unusual and incredible job position.
[/align] This job takes only 3-7 hours per week. You will have a lot of free time [/align] doing another job and you will get good income regularly.
[/align] This job is very challenging and you should understand it. We are looking [/align] only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will be an earnest [/align] and reliable assistant. We are glad to offer this job position to you. If [/align] you feel that you are a serious and honest individual and you want to work [/align] for NICOLE JOHNSON MILLS, kindly fill your information below and send to me [/align] promptly.

[/align] First Name:.............Middle Name:........Last Name:..............
Addrress Line1............................................
Address Line2........................................
City..........................................
State.....................Zip................
Home Phone.......................Cell Phone.........................
Gender.............Marital Status........................Age.................
Nation of Origin........................................
[/align] REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOR ME TO CO-ORDINATE YOUR FORM WITHIN 24HRS,
SO I COULD GET BACK TO YOU WITH THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER.( nicolejohnson999888@hotmail.com)

[/align]

Old 05-16-2008, 02:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Hmmm...never had that.

What about the Nigerian 13 million dollars that you are due.

Old 05-16-2008, 02:37 AM
1st Gear Member

hahahahahaha... does nigeria even have 13million???

Old 05-16-2008, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

hahahahahaha... does nigeria even have 13million???

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
HOLY SH*T I JUST LAUGHED MY *** OFF LOL

Quick Reply: Sorry