Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

son of a !@#$% pulled over twice within 5 hours

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 04:27 AM
1st Gear Member
Default son of a !@#$% pulled over twice within 5 hours

yeah i know the simple answer is to stop speeding. but damn i just gotta vent.........
i got to work tues at around 6am or so. i have duty so i work overnight, ok big deal thats my job, but things drag out on wed and now its 10 pm and im on my way home (wed night). being thats its so late there are no other vehicles on the road. i come to a down hill with a couple of nice sharp turns so i just go with what ever feels right. well the cop didnt feel that 50 was appropriate in a 35 so he lights me up. (keep in mind i really just wanted to get home see my son and take a shower cause i had to be in real early the next day) so on comes the usual talk.
cop: you know why i pulled you over
me: yeah i was speeding
cop: yeah i clocked you at 50
me: (to myself) damn you radar sucks cause i was at like 65
me: yeah its late i just wanna get home
cop: got your dl reg ins.......
me: here
cop: i'll be right back
i can here him calling everything in and laugh when he says its a uhhhhhhhh dirt bike???
me: hey i really wanna get going please
cop: ok sign here
me: thanks dont need a long explanation thanks have a good night and please go the other way

so now im pissed and to make things worse now im in a 25 zone. get home have to crawl in a window cause i forgot my house key at work. look for a note cause wife never called to say which baby sitter my son was at. call her at work to find out and out the door i go. get back carry the boy upstairs to bed. look at the clock and damn almost 1130 already, got be at work by 4. that means i gotta leave by 3. shower up and lay down for a bit. think to myself damn at 3 its gonna be pretty cold and foggy better just take the mustang. so out the door at 3. by 3:10 lights again. i pull over and just start cussing up a storm. look at the kid and say
me: no damn way woure gonn give me a ticket i just got one a few hours ago!!!!
cop: well you were doing 10 over
me: you were tailgating me
cop: do you have your paper work for the vehicle
me: probably not look at the car, its a project i hardly drive it and i bet the stuff in the glove box is out of date however my tags are current and my insurance is good.
cop: what did you get a ticket for last night
me: you mean a few hours ago? speeding cause i was on my way home look what time it is now and im already on my way back.
cop: uhhhh
me: look call for back up if you wanna keep me here other wise i gotta go
cop: uhhhh
me: well lets go lock me up or let me go. i dont have time 290 other people are up and waiting on me
cop: well i can see youre in a hurry and i dont wanna get you suspended so just slow down a bit
me: bye!

now i know things could have been worse but this was on base and in both cases were mp's. the tickets on base only go towards base driving points. if i get more than a certain amount in 12 months i cant drive on base. so for the next week or so im not gonna drive on base im gonna take my chances on the interstate.

ok vent over at least i get ot sleep tonight lol
lucky me i dont have be in till 5

Old 10-03-2008, 06:38 AM
1st Gear Member

sounds like me. damn, homey.. TRUST ME. jail blows goats and fuggin your license up isn't worth it. its a costly and inconvenient snowball effect..
i don't like cops either, but they can lie in court and get away with it. you can't unless you're rich n famous.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

damm sum bad luck right there.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:51 PM
1st Gear Member

damn. thats just some shatty cops.

round here 20 over is the norm. i passed a cruiser (so i dont look retarded: in derry 50% of out town cruisers are just regular crown vics with the under grille lights) in a 35 doing 45, and was going about 70 whilst passing and all he did was flash his lights and go "whoop da loop".

ntm i have good luck with the popo to

Old 10-03-2008, 09:32 PM
1st Gear Member

That's harsh. Get some sleep bro!

Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 AM
1st Gear Member

ok i think things have past
i have made it to work and back a few times without any pullovers lol

man that **** just pissed me off though.
at least this coming week wont be so bad
i go in monday around 5 am and be home friday about 10 pm lol a least i wont get any tickets

Old 10-06-2008, 06:11 AM
1st Gear Member

definitely my luck. i saw a car pull out into traffic todat and almost sideswipe 3 parked cars on the side of the road. wheres the cops then? or whenever i got cut off, almost killed, hit head on, harassed, pulled in front of, or had my *** ridden (not my rent-able donkey) by douchebags that wanna race or get their faces beat in (if they hit me and i survive) cuz they weren't paying attention or in a hurry to go ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE cus WE'RE ALL IN F'ing TRAFFIC.

MAN i love it.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:46 PM
1st Gear Member

awwww that blows,,,

Old 10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok - being in the military - you of all people should know better than to speed on base... :P They will bust you for 3 over, nevermind 10 or 15 hehehe... be careful!

Old 10-06-2008, 05:42 PM
1st Gear Member

Sro is correct, they love to wait in thos on-post school zones too! They never got me, but there were ppl pulled over nearly every day there.

Quick Reply: son of a !@#$% pulled over twice within 5 hours