Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Sometimes you need to vent

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 10:30 PM
1st Gear Member

WTF cant you kick anyone a#$ anymore without going to jail. These stupid a#$# younger kids need to learn how to drive and stop pulling out in front of us on bikes.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:31 PM
1st Gear Member

sure you can...self defense

Old 05-26-2009, 08:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
It's crazy though, I remember when people used their fist and strength, now everyone want's to prove how hard they are and shoot each other. Rarely do we happen to be there when it happens, we always ending up cleaning up the mess and attempting to sort out who shot who, gangs and dopers don't snitch on each other, so you have a lot of unsloved shootings.
Come and live and be a cop in England its a lot lot safer Vic Mackey

Old 05-26-2009, 01:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, you don't get a gun to shoot back with.

"Stop!!! Or I'll yell 'Stop!!!' again!"

Old 05-26-2009, 02:02 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah nothin like a good ole *** kickin to teach a lesson. But it is hard to do anymore with everybody just wanting to pull a gun and shoot somebody. Maybe I'm just old fashion, but I think real men should settle their differences by fighting. That truly shows who is the better man.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
Welcome to the vent thread. Please vent all you need to.

Yesterday, I was cruising down a two lane road on my bike around 55 mph. All of sudden I see three motorcycles coming up on my left side in my lane. It was three dumb asses. One was wearing shorts no shirt and one was barefooted withone had no eye protection. Did they signal and pass me in the opposite lane, oh hell no, they decided to crowd me and pass on my right and left side in my lane. I could not believe it. I would have had no problem with them passing me the proper way, but that was crap. I also quit the Atkins diet today, god I missed carbs.

Next

Ahhhhh a fellow Atkins brother! I lost 40 since December, but like 2 weeks ago the cravings got the best of me, ...... Dang samiches.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by hoedogg
the sheild!!ftw

Has anyone seen Southland? It started out pretty good, but it looks like the tough cop could be gay, and well for me and my family that ends another show for us. No thanks.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:28 PM
1st Gear Member

I spelled sandwiches wrong on purpose up there so don't you monkeys get any ideas. (or as Paul Sr would say...idears) Also spelled wrong on purpose......man I'm one sick puppy.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey Vic, don't give up on the diet man, come on we can do this, here is a picture that will encourage you, mmmm smoked meat, yea. I did this for the Superbowl. All meat all the time.

Name:  P2018693.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  70.4 KB

Old 05-27-2009, 06:17 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Has anyone seen Southland? It started out pretty good, but it looks like the tough cop could be gay, and well for me and my family that ends another show for us. No thanks.

Wow, I just completed watching the last three episodes online. Im so glad NBC had them in there commerical free too. Yeah, I love the show. It has the grit of The Shield. It should have been on FX, so they can stop editing all the cussing. It's still a great show and yes, I think that cop is gay.

Quick Reply: Sometimes you need to vent