Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

This is some BS

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:33 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: This is some BS

unfortunately its the same old thing. a few a$$holes have to do there best to ruin it for the majority (mostly law abiding riders). the laws they are breaking are already on the books. enforce them!! do they really think new laws are gonna change anything? this crap infuriates me.
high huh, go race on a track, like a real man. what a dik

Old 01-14-2008, 10:57 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yoman1
the laws they are breaking are already on the books. enforce them!! do they really think new laws are gonna change anything?
YES!!!!! why more laws? if cannel 5 can find them why the fu*k cant the cops?

Old 01-14-2008, 11:47 PM
1st Gear Member

95% of the riders around here fall into that catagory....I hate to say they do but they do. Ride like that all of the time every where they go. It does suckass for us that ride safe and within the laws. I guess that is one of the negitives of being a Sportbiker.

I guess thats why I ride solo most of the time and when I do ride its My Kawi in the midst of harleys.......... Its OK thow. I dont mind them....

Old 01-15-2008, 02:06 AM
1st Gear Member

I'd disagree with the "95%" theory. I'd say it's a much smaller percentage than you think.

Old 01-15-2008, 02:23 AM
1st Gear Member

Also, this pisses me off, because if this law passes then it's just setting precedence for even more strict laws and make it more likely to adopt such laws outside of florida

Old 01-15-2008, 12:00 PM
1st Gear Member

bull****

Old 01-15-2008, 03:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Got to love south florida idiots. Me who use to live there has seen it first hand. Most of the South Florida riders are a bunch of squids. They are stupid *** teens to mid twenties who think they are invinceable and cant die.And they still dont learn if their best friend died in a motorcycle accident. My buddy john got in a bike accident no gear and no helmet got all f*cked up and he still doesnt wear any gear.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:42 PM
1st Gear Member

maybe SF should join LA in a deep abyss

Old 01-15-2008, 04:27 PM

I think we are all guilty at times, of romping our bikes. When I am on a straight road, no deer, no cops, light traffic or no traffic at all, it is hard to resist rolling the throttle on my 14. I can get to around 150 and back to 55 in about 10 seconds or so, just a guess but it all happens fast.
Of course the squids do not wait for the right conditions, they just do wherever. The point I am making is that if I ever get beamed while doing this, and I am in a state that takes your bike, they are just going to have to catch me.
I am not giving up my bike without a fight. Yeah I know, not the right attitude but I am not going to give a cop my bike!

Rocketman

Old 01-15-2008, 05:12 PM
1st Gear Member

he will probably let you go since he prolly ran a train on your girl

Quick Reply: This is some BS