Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

So I knocked out 5 of 6 girls today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 02:25 AM
1st Gear Member
Default So I knocked out 5 of 6 girls today!

Just like the title says.... here's the story

I got paid today and was headed to the bank to cash in my check. When i got to the bank there was a group of 5 girls outside the bank just hanging around. I didn't think much of it. I went inside and I was the only one in there along with another girl who was just finished and walked out. As im at the bank teller, the girl comes back and waits in line. I never thought much of anything. I needed to take out 2,000. So when i asked for it i guess the girl over heard me. She left the bank in a hurry. Still i didn't think much of it. I leave the bank 2 or 3 minutes later and guess who's by my car... the same 5 girls. so i was a little hesitant to go over there, its only girls but i knew they wanted trouble...

So im still walking towards my car and all of a sudden BOOM, i get punched in the side of my face, i was like WTF? at this point i knew it was that biatch in the bank. I look up and its her, she tries going for my wallet in my back pocket but cant because i overpowered her, i throw her arms off and i ficking LAYED it to her right in her face. She went flying to the ground like a sac of potatoes. I see her 5 friends running over towards me, im thinking to myself, oh fock what do i do. but i just unloaded. 1 girl after the other, pop...pop...pop.. pop...pop... 2 girls slowly got up and wanted more but i said they they better think twice before i hurt them any farther... i see 4 girls just laying there. i call 911 on my cell and EMS and police were there in less then 2 minutes. as soon as i was getting off my phone 2 cruisers were already at the scene, cops put me in handcuffs for only a couple minutes when they realized i was just defending myself. a whole lot of sh*t happened in between the cops coming and now but im too tired to type out all the details. i got home and noticed a fricken long *** scratch on my car tho. lucky for me it was my old Chevy truck.

If your'e asking if i feel bad? yes i do, i never hit any girl in my life let alone 6 in less then 5 minutes. its something that i hope i never have to do again.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:30 AM
1st Gear Member

DUDE THAT IS SO ****ING AWESOME!!!!! YOu should have hit them harder for trying to be lil badasses!

Old 01-08-2009, 02:55 AM
1st Gear Member

6 girls try to rob Warlock and....FAIL

I assume these "girls" were not model hottie types..lol

Hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do.....but girls can carry just like any punk....you could have gotten shot.

Did you get scratched or get your shirt ripped off?

Old 01-08-2009, 04:11 AM
1st Gear Member

Shoulda told them to line up and assume the position.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:33 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
6 girls try to rob Warlock and....FAIL

I assume these "girls" were not model hottie types..lol
this would probably be more realistic

Attached Thumbnails So I knocked out 5 of 6 girls today!-fatchicks1.jpg  
Old 01-08-2009, 12:30 PM
1st Gear Member

age of girls involved?

Old 01-08-2009, 12:31 PM
1st Gear Member

they should all get slammed with battery and attempted grand larsony (since the money was more than 500$)

Old 01-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i would molly wop them bitches too.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:06 PM
1st Gear Member

They were in the mid twenties, and looked like ghetto dwellers. I told the cops that I was not interested in pressing charges. I just dont need the hassle, and since I got to deck most of them, I feel pretty good about everything. I am a big guy and just cant believe they would even try that.
I think I broke one of thier jaws!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow thats amazing,, I would have done the same thing, well maybe I probably would have gotten my *** beat though haha

Quick Reply: So I knocked out 5 of 6 girls today!