Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Do it?
71.43%
Dont Do it?
21.43%
Stay the same?
7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Should i take the leap?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Default RE: Should i take the leap?

I told my wife we had to get married or she would have to live in the Army Barracks with me. $50 later and me ordering two of my soldiers to be witnesses, it was a done deal!

Almost 7 years now............. the windchill factor makes it feel like it's like 27 though...

(shes a cold bitch)

But, back to your situation.... Try this.

Have a Limo go to your house while you are away (at work during the day... whatever) have the Limo Driver bang on the door and wake her up early in the morning. Have the driver hand her a note from you saying she needs to throw something on and get in the Limo and let him take you where he is supposed to. Have the driver take her to a spa for the day and get the whole shebang done.... then take her to her favorite store and have the ladies there help her pick out a nice dinner dress (outfit, whatever...), then have the driver take her to the salon and get her hair, nails, etc done.... Then have the driver take her to a fancy restaurant, where you will be waiting dressed nicely (tux, whatever). Have a rose for her and help her to her seat, then kneel and give her the rock.

This takes ALOT of prior planning and some $$$, but you will have her wondering WTF all day long in anticipation or something.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:10 AM

hey bro....its nice to have something like that... i think it's not important how u ask her or where u do it. i think it is important that u do it if u 2 love ich other...and it is important that u don't wait to long and not to plan to much...because if u plan it too much it will be like acting and it will not look nice and natural. just be yourself when u do it and it is best to ask her when u r scared the most because that way it will be from the heart and most sincere.just feel the right moment.

Old 10-30-2006, 05:11 AM

never marry for money. unless she only have six weeks to live. i know thats wrong as all hell[sm=devilgrin.gif]........

Old 10-30-2006, 04:07 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TempeTy

never marry for money. unless she only have six weeks to live. i know thats wrong as all hell[sm=devilgrin.gif]........

You got to be careful that one my friend cuz some states, you only get a certian percent of the money depending on how long you were married. Providing he/she does not have a will. Maybe even with a will you just have to check the probate laws in your state. before you marry an old fart for their money lol. Thats just to prevent another anna nicole smith thing. Did you know thats not her real name? Not sure what it really is. I just remember hearing that in my law class. We brought that up cuz we were doing Wills and last testomonys.

Old 10-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Just do what feels right man. Don't do it for all the wrong reasons. Been married for almost 12 years now and have had plenty of good moments but plenty of tough ones as well. It takes two to make it happen.