Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Selling s@x in the city!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 07:52 PM
1st Gear Member
Cool Selling s@x in the city!

Must be nice to live out on the westcoast. Now you can have your wine and your hooker all at one sitting. "San Francisco could become the first major U.S. city to decriminalize prostitution if voters approve Proposition K on Election Day. The measure would not technically legalize prostitution, but it would forbid local authorities from arresting or prosecuting anyone for selling sex."

Old 10-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i live 20 minutes from san fran

Old 10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
1st Gear Member

You lucky *****!

Old 10-22-2008, 08:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Maybe they're finally realizing they have bigger fish to fry than worrying about who's paying for / getting paid for sex.

When you get right down to the nitty-gritty of why it was made illegal in the first place, you can only assume it was because the people in power found selling sex to be repugnant and offensive to their sensibilities. (Forcing their own morality on the masses).

The way the world is now, you do kinda have to sit back and say 'who cares' when prostitution is the subject.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:25 PM
1st Gear Member

so everyones all stoaked about this.....anyone ever think if the ****** are clean or not? when ISNT a prostitute DIRTY? good luck with that

Old 10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm not stoked...I'd never buy sex. What I am happy about is that if this comes to fruition, maybe law enforcement will be forced to tackle more challenging problems than chasing down chicks in stiletto heels and booking them. They seem to focus on the easy jobs while letting the gangbangers / car thieves / armed robbers / home invaders continue doing what they do.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Well it is the oldest profession in the world. And if it was legal everywhere, there may be less sex related crimes, not sure but maybe!
I think it is an admirable profession and should be commercialized. Can you imagine the commercials. Get laid at budget hookers Inc.!
Hookers are already legal at PWI.......right?

Old 10-22-2008, 09:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 06metalicZZR
so everyones all stoaked about this.....anyone ever think if the ****** are clean or not? when ISNT a prostitute DIRTY? good luck with that

that's what i've always thought

Old 10-22-2008, 10:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 94Ninja250
I'm not stoked...I'd never buy sex. What I am happy about is that if this comes to fruition, maybe law enforcement will be forced to tackle more challenging problems than chasing down chicks in stiletto heels and booking them. They seem to focus on the easy jobs while letting the gangbangers / car thieves / armed robbers / home invaders continue doing what they do.
I'm with you on this........... to me its a easy /safe catch. The cops don't have to worry as must as most apprehensions-

two cars are speeding; which one do you pull over? I thinking if you want to get home every night --the safer looking one.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 06metalicZZR
my dad was telling me about how he was stationed in germany in the 70's. i guess they had ***** houses there ran by the gov. they were tested for all major std's twice a week and apparently werent to expensive either. the profit made mostly went where the taxes of the people would normally go and after they opened and got popular taxes plummited.

i think germany may of finally had an idea that isnt gonna start a war.. eh?...

Quick Reply: Selling s@x in the city!