Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Sad Day, Lost a Pontiac Owner.

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Sad Day, Lost a Pontiac Owner.

Well as i was leaving work, i got a phone call. My very good friend Mike and his cousin Joe were in a car accident. I was given no details. All i knew is that he was driving his Trans Am WS6 down 44th street and crashed. I drove down to see everything, 44th street is completely blocked off, cops and firefighters everywhere. So i knew atleast one of them had passed. I was scared the second i seen the police line tape. I called some more friends, they all came down. Well Mike was traveling down 44th street, at a high rate of speed, easily 120 the police said. He cliped his mirror on a semi he was trying to pass and looked back to see what he hit and then lost controll, the back end kicked out, he jumped a curb, went straight for a bilbord sign. He went undernieth the sign ripping the top of the car off, killing Mike instantly. Joe walked away without a scratch. Today we lost a very good friend, he was like a brother to me,always there if i needed anything, he was one of my good friends who helped me build my gtp, he was part of my local car club, and he will be truley missed, we are all taking the news hard, its definatly been a long day. I just cant believe this has happend. I just got home from his family's house, they are all taking it VERY hard, he even has a 5 month old son. His fiance is very hurt, she wont even talk to anyone. So this comming weekend is going to be the funeral most likely, and we are asking all club members to be there. We want to have a cruise leaving the funeral of all club members cars. Some members are even pulling their cars out of storage for this. Mike was a very good friend of mine, and i will truely miss him.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

sorry for loss bro.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Man 06, that is terrible, and I wish I could tell you something that would make you feel better. Just remember that we are here for ya bro!

Old 11-05-2008, 10:06 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah thanks guys...definatly opend a new window in my eyes. that i need to slow the fu(k down with driving. ive alreay had one near death experience with my white grand prix GT. but i wasnt driving fast then. i was hit by someone else but still. im done with street racing and excesive speed. keep it at the track.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:25 PM
1st Gear Member

OMG dude, sorry for your loss man. if ya need anything ya know I be here homie... My thoughts go out to you and his family....

Old 11-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Life is too short to take chances. Sorry for your loss man.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:27 PM
1st Gear Member
Old 11-06-2008, 12:32 AM
1st Gear Member

I am really sorry for your loss, we will be here for you.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:41 AM
1st Gear Member

damn. that sucks. never easy to lose someone. but atleast one walked away... i could never live with myself if i was driving and killed a friend, or any innocent person for that matter. hows joe? that cant be easy to see and go through.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:51 AM
1st Gear Member

oh my god. i lust looked at the pictures on the news site, and i personally know how small and light that car is... i honestly dont know what to say. my condolences go to his friends and family. other than that, just... wow

Quick Reply: Sad Day, Lost a Pontiac Owner.