Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Repost for new members!!!! I swear I'm not making this up.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 09:32 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I swear I'm not making this up.

I remember that story Deej, actually told that a few times to some friends and got a good laugh.

Old 02-28-2008, 02:10 PM
1st Gear Member

lol nice post deej

Old 02-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Yea, in fact that couple came over last night and I worked that day into the conversation, we all had another good laugh. I think I left out a few details, but they again I was trying to protect the guilty.[8D]

Old 04-06-2009, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Ok fast forward again, and I was remembering that story last night with that same couple over and said "remember when you told my wife to bend over?" Oh and the wives were cooking on the BBQ out on the deck last night and both had on their aprons, it was so cute, and I looked through the sliding door screen and said.."upstairs wife....downstairs wife. If you ever saw that episode on King of Queens (by the way the best show ever) you would know what I am talking about. Either way The real reason that I am bumping this thread is to show the noobs that the search feature works great. Yea that's the reason.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Back by popular demand..LOL

Old 06-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

grave robbing again huh

Old 06-16-2009, 11:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Ok on Wednesday I get home from work and a buddy of mine is sitting in the driveway with his bike running and says "let's go." Well its like pulling teeth to get him to find the time to ride. Our wives were going walking, and told us to have fun, in my mind I was like hmmmm OK? So we head about 5 miles out of town to give him some highway speed experience, and end up at some one's house he works with. We were there for a while, and then we get a call from my wife telling us that our steaks were on the grill and almost done. Again I was like hmmmm, we all had a good laugh and thought it do not get any better than this, but apparently it does. We get home and his wife is cooking dinner and my wife is mowing the yard...what the???? Am I dying or something, am I on a hidden camera somewhere? And then they say "Dinner is going to be a little late, why don't you guys go riding for a half hour...I said WHAT!!! (in my mind) but "OK". Anyhoo, the best part was later in the evening the wives were in the bedroom, trying on clothes, having a pillow fight or whatever you gals do, and we both walk down the hall to another room, and all of the sudden we hear his wife say to my wife, "BEND OVER!...........we both looked at each other and were like OMG. We started laughing so loud that we were crying, and they came out of the bedroom and realized what had happened. They started laughing, and pretty soon all four of us were laughing so hard we fell down on the floor. They tried to explain that they were trying to see what their butts looked like while bending over, and I said, "you're just making it better, go on....Anyway I guess I'm not dying, in fact I would call a day like that heaven.

Bumped up for all you new members
This Thread is no good with out pics deej ..........

Name:  Newsigpic.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  35.8 KB

One out of four people in this country are mentally unbalanced.

Think of your three closest friends. If they seem normal
you're the one!

2006 KLX 250S

Old 06-16-2009, 03:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow.... Which one are you?

Old 06-16-2009, 03:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deej
Wow.... Which one are you?
I was hoping it was your wife and her friend deej ........

Old 06-16-2009, 04:09 PM
1st Gear Member

You kind of got a Monty Python thing going on there. LOL

Quick Reply: Repost for new members!!!! I swear I'm not making this up.