Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

R.I.P MAD KAW

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 04:39 AM
Default R.I.P MAD KAW

Ray passed away three days ago due to a heart attack. He was at work while it happened. He left behind a son, Christopher, many friends and much family.

I don't know what personal information he has given here, on this forum, but I do know he spent a considerable amount of time here and seemed to have quite a few friends.

I worked with Ray for several months at his previous job, City Car Radio. He recently left to work for Best Buy/ Magnolia hi-fi. Ray suffered from prior heart problems and was taking medication.

There may be service for him in the near future, but I have not received any info on it. I can post it when I find out for those interested.

My name is Dan Warren, I frequent the 12volt.com (dwarren) and felt that the particiants of this forum would like to be informed of this terrible news as there is a sense of community often times found on these forums.

Please feel free to contact me, mail- warren_in_rosa@yahoo.com. I will try my best to update this post.

R.I.P Ray

Old 08-25-2006, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: R.I.P MAD KAW

There's no way. that's ****ed up right there. Dammit. I never knew. Lost a member of my family. I would have done anything for him, just like anyone of my forum bros and sisters.... I looked at ray like he was my own brother. I don;t know what else to say....

And so help me god, if this is a prank, you will see me.

Old 08-25-2006, 04:55 AM

I can assure you this is not a prank. If you are in such doubt contact the Best Buy in Marin City.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Wow, I can't beleave it! He will be greatly missed here by all. I will remember to keep his family in my prayers.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:15 AM
1st Gear Member

My condolences to his family. he will be sorely missed here on the forums. You can bet if i were anywhere near cali i would be at the services.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dan W.

I can assure you this is not a prank. If you are in such doubt contact the Best Buy in Marin City.
Dan, I did call Best Buy. And yes, you are right. Not to doubt you personally, but I hope you understand. There are some messed up individuals around. Know what I mean?

Thank you for letting us know man. I do appreciate it, as well as we all do I'm sure. Thanks again Dan.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:21 AM

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

ORIGINAL: Dan W.

Dan, I did call Best Buy. And yes, you are right. Not to doubt you personally, but I hope you understand. There are some messed up individuals around. Know what I mean?

Thank you for letting us know man. I do appreciate it, as well as we all do I'm sure. Thanks again Dan.
I understand, and agree. It is after all the internet and there are some sick ones lurking.

You are all welcome.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:26 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Dammit - when I saw that post even before reading it my heart just sank into my stomach. MK, Ray, had just PM'd me a few days ago with some kind words of support. My condolances to his family and his little boy. Thank you, Dan, for letting us know. This news is going to be taken real hard here.

Old 08-25-2006, 05:41 AM

OH my god I can't even fathom this ****!!!!!!!! I can't post on here any longer..............he was my "go to" when **** was wrong.............I can't be here anymore too many memories...........NO HE CAN'T BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry this is too close! I love you Ray you big jerk! Teddy bear Go to man............ I love you!!!!!!!!!! LD IF YOU ARE HERE YOU ARE THE LAST ONE HE ASKED ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOO ****ING MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I have to go.............signing out Shon

Old 08-25-2006, 06:01 AM

this cant be....i dont belive it......i dont know what to say ..........

Quick Reply: R.I.P MAD KAW