Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Protest

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Protest

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Every one here is an immigrant or the family of an immigrant unless you are a Native American Indian. I personally think it is fine to have immigration reform, were not going to get rid of them and if they were legal they could file tax returns and pay actual taxed. 95% of them do not contribute to taxes and it would help if they did.

It would also be nice if they would speak the native language and that should be a requirement to get a guest worker card or citizenship. They interviewed a man how owned a business here in LA on Broadway and he was saying that he has been here for 16 years working and being a citizen, he spoke in Latin. After 16 years he is obviously not concerned or just does not care about learning English.

It is differently a hot topic and should be interesting to see how it all plays out. I feel you are welcome to come to our country but come to be an American not anything else, speech the language and become a productive citizen.

One more thing, please do not come here and fly your old countries flag and preach how you are better than us because you come for what ever other country, remember if it was such a great place to be from you would still be there!
hey bro i feel the same way.... my parents came here from the filippines, and they did all the right things to become american citizens...... and i'm one myself, and damb proud of it..... i had to learn the language and the ways of america...... and these people want it there way? this place isn't burger king..... to have the same right as americans and not going through the process.... what ever..... then we have to learn their language just so we could get what we want...... come on..... i'm not trying to be a dick, but this is stupid..... if you want to be an american, do it the right way.... go through the legal process and learn our language and ways.... and if anyone is affended by this... well i'm sorry.... oh and like bigrig, i went through a fast food place, ordered something for my kid and i ordered something for myself.... and when i got up to the window to pay, the only thing there was my kids order.... so i asked where my order was, and the person said "what? i didn't understand your order..." oh i hate that ****.....[:@]
yep.... MK I agree with ya 100% word for word.....

Old 05-04-2006, 02:20 AM
1st Gear Member

MK I agree 100%. Go through the right process and learn our launguage.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

here mk, this is just for you.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

Old 05-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

love it bro.....i won't if they ever heard, " nothing is ever free".......