Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

presedential race?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: presedential race?

JIMMY BUFFET FOR PRESIDENT

Old 03-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

he11 yeah!! we'll rename the whitehouse margarita ville...lol

Old 03-07-2008, 03:12 PM
1st Gear Member

the national anthem will be cheeseburger in paradise

Old 03-07-2008, 04:20 PM
1st Gear Member

My unbiased opinion, THEY ALL SUCK!

Honestly, there isn't a single candidate I feel confident voting for.[>:]

Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry, I only vote for someone when I think they are worth voting for. The last time I was GONNA vote was for Perot. Then he bailed out when he would have been a landslide victor. *****.

Personally, I do not believe that my choosing the lesser of two evils is an accurate representation of my voice or what I want out of a politican. I would encourage others to do the the same. Until there is someone worth voting for - I will continue to vote with my silence. This also applies to local and state politics... when there is someone worth voting for - I vote for them. When there is not - I do not.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:53 PM
1st Gear Member

either way we are doomed

Old 03-07-2008, 07:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Jessica Simpson for president, she's got the greatest legs in the world, and dumb enough to handle the job, probably still smarter than Bush!

Worlok14

Old 03-07-2008, 10:17 PM
1st Gear Member

At the moment I am afraid to support a Democrat because I feel that with bush's current approval rating and the fact that buch bashinghas actually become a part of todays culture, I beleive that a Dem, would spend the first month in office trying to drasticly differentiate themselves from the bush legacy. I feel that In trying to oppose the bush legacy, a Democratic president would be more prone to making mistakes. And I just plain dont like Hillary.

On the other hand John Mccain knows what its like to be in an unpopular war, and I beleive he would take the proper steps to correct that issue, in a militarily feasable manner (setting a date to end a war isn't feasible IMO) He has also shown that he will go against his party to support his own beliefs, But I dont feel that he is really prepared to handle the domestic issues.

Even though he may be weak on the home front, and as a future union worker I should vote Democrat, I would have togo Mccain cause I think he will do what is right for the troops.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:11 PM
1st Gear Member

were fukked no matter who wins[:@]

barak wins = he wants to help everyone to much, tough to do when the economy is so sh!tty

hilary = idiot, and lets face it... wtf will the muslem extermeists do if we have a chick run the country??

mccain = to corrupt, ive atcually looked up things online about all the canidates and some of the things ive read about him doing [:@][][:@][] bribes, imbezzlement that sorta crap.

honestly, barak is prob the best choice IMO because he has the most experience with this stuff, he has a ****, and i never read about him doing one corrupt thing. worst case senario he tries to give to much and the economy continues its downward slope (bound to happen anyway[:@])

Old 03-08-2008, 12:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Are you serious? Baraq isn't corrupt? Look up his buddies in Chicago. I was in line Tuesday and the people in fron tof me wanted to vote for Baraq, that poll worker asked them which party. They replied that they weren't sure, they just wanted to vote for Baraq. Awesome.[>:]

I changed parties and voted for Hillary (whom I despise), just to vote against Obama. Most republicans I know did the same, it was even on the tv and radio here, Hilary's win in Ohio was due to crossover voters trying to get rid of Obama.

Quick Reply: presedential race?