Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Pics of our Members

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Pics of our Members

ORIGINAL: evil636

ohh hell yeah a canadian fight
LMAO!!

canadian 1 : I'll kick your butt, ay.

canadian 2 : Try it, ay..

lol lol

Old 07-26-2006, 09:59 AM

big rig u gotta be from down south eh! thats how we spell it in canada LOL! bluebird did u beat these guys on the track or something cause it seems they are coming after us canadians! thier jealous our beer is better than thiers[sm=closed.gif][sm=feedback.gif]

Old 07-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: evil636

thats not what the french ones were saying
that my dear, is a totally different ball game!! trust me on that one!!!

Old 07-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: BIG V

big rig u gotta be from down south eh! thats how we spell it in canada LOL! bluebird did u beat these guys on the track or something cause it seems they are coming after us canadians! thier jealous our beer is better than thiers[sm=closed.gif][sm=feedback.gif]
nah, didn't beat them on the track - its all because of the beer! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-26-2006, 07:33 PM

just making sure but i feel what your saying its all good! i live next to detroit and when theycome here i see them have six of our beers and thier recked![sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 07-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator

just making sure but i feel what your saying its all good! i live next to detroit and when theycome here i see them have six of our beers and thier recked![sm=alcoholic.gif]
Picking updrunk Canadian girls I see. lol

Old 07-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Picking updrunk Canadian girls I see. lol
Thats not what he's talking about NS!!! Heck if it was, I could have used you last weekend BigV! Only it wasn't the beer that did me in!

But I know what you mean BigV - last time I was down in the US, I drank more beer than I though I could humanly drink, a six pack here is plenty enough for me when it comes to beer. I've also seen some relatives of a friend of mine, they were from the US somewhere and they figured they could drink a flat no problem - well they couldn't stand up once they finished!

Old 07-26-2006, 08:51 PM

here is a terrible shot off my ugly mug.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:18 PM

all this drinking talk u guys are making me thirsty but i lost my privilage of drinking and doing other goodies but im sure u guys will have a few for me! and not stock why would u come get candian girls those american girls are twice as wild i used to bounce at a bar here and them 19 and 20 year old american girls come here for two things beer because our drinking age is 19 and two is to get some of the italian stallion me[sm=Awwww.gif] LOL

Old 07-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

all this drinking talk u guys are making me thirsty but i lost my privilage of drinking and doing other goodies but im sure u guys will have a few for me! and not stock why would u come get candian girls those american girls are twice as wild i used to bounce at a bar here and them 19 and 20 year old american girls come here for two things beer because our drinking age is 19 and two is to get some of the italian stallion me[sm=Awwww.gif] LOL
he's not coming for just 'any' Canadian chick - right notstock?!?!?!

Quick Reply: Pics of our Members