Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

PETA sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 05:03 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by buffalony
I am a PETA member.

This thread looks nothing more like a bunch of bullies spouting off.
lol....oh come on now you are not a proponent of their policy...right?

Old 01-16-2009, 12:01 PM
1st Gear Member

i have no problem with peta if they keep to them selves, They are pushing their beliefs on everyone, Throwing blood on ppls fur coats thats just dumb, They are bullies not us

Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Well, they need to protect the animals that are used for pets, and leave the ones that are the staples for food of all mankind out of the agenda.
They are just taking it way to far. They are a bunch of bleeding heart puzzy *** Mo Fo's that like getting the attention of the press.
Yeah, I'm a bully, and damn proud of it!

Old 01-16-2009, 01:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by buffalony
I am a PETA member.

This thread looks nothing more like a bunch of bullies spouting off.

Calling people who stand up for what they believe in gay just because they believe something different from you. That is just ignorance.

I think if we as an American society learned to just agree to disagree on some subject, then we could all be like what Rodney King asked for

"We could just all get along"
Buff I totally understand what your saying, I really do, and Im the person that respects alot of other peoples beliefs, but when I found this on the peta site....Name:  dog-on-plate.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  37.3 KB

I was like wtf,, I mean get real.. They actually think that since I eat a hamburger, that Im goin to do this with my dog, wtf thats just sick.. I am part of the Humane Soceity and I feel better about that than if I was Peta. cause the Humane Soceity actually does something about homeless pets, and I care for animals all across my state, and even deliver dogs/cats to other Soceity's.... To Me it just seems like PETA is just stirring up Chit. Seat Kittens, Get the F*ck outta here,, I mean wtf, Cats eat Fish..

its the chain of life, animals eat animals its just a way of surving, IMO. so therefore, I call out on PETA the way I do cuase it all just seems wrong.. I mean c'mon, We all care for animals. But we gotta do what we gotta do. When I was a little boy my father got laid off from the coal mines here in WV. and as you all know WV is one of the highes unemployment rates. If it wasnt for hunting in the winter I swear to you my family would have starved, and alot of other familys to. And in the summer we would eat from the garden and the family friends cattle. Cause my father wasnt making any money and thats how we survied,, Ya may not believe me cause im 25 and that never happens in my generation but. It does happen here, when your growing up in an old coalmining town thats out of buisness... I mean I went to elementry school in 2 trailers made together..

Old 01-16-2009, 01:43 PM
1st Gear Member

I tried dog when I was in Korea. All I can say is, Fido is mighty tastey!

Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by firstninjabike
PETA
People Eating Tasty Animals. WOOOHOOO.

+1 I was just going to say that.

Old 01-16-2009, 03:59 PM
1st Gear Member

PETA is lame. If you don't like it....don't do it. But I don't want to hear your crazy ideas of what is "right". You are correct in saying that everyone can have their own opinion, but don't cry and call everyone bullies when they don't agree with you.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:39 PM
1st Gear Member

The great thing about this country is the freedom to be an idiot. However, PETA is abusing that one!

Old 01-16-2009, 04:40 PM
1st Gear Member

And for the record, I'm sure it's not everybody in PETA, just the nutjobs. I'm sure it's just like motorcyclists... We have the minority of riders giving the rest of us a bad name by doing stupid stuff on the streets.

Old 01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
1st Gear Member

No...I think with PETA it is the majority. It seems to be the nature of that entire organization.

Quick Reply: PETA sucks!