Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Passenger wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 02:17 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Passenger wheelie

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

Ummmm ya....she slid at least 40 yds on asphalt.....she was lucky thou....nobody ran her over. BTW she was was in serious pain and the dumb azz driver had this defensive attitude.....I had to leave.
A) props to sro for controlling that... unexpected **** will usaliiy just make a noob lock up with panic and fear

B)good camm fm.. ib of lost it and beat the **** out of the guy solely for the additude sooooo you have more self control than me (not saying much) props on that

C) ive accidentally 2-wheeled my rancher and z400 with a chick on the back[>:] trying to impress her driving 50+ in my hood and took a sharp corner... trying to build up the g's to get her goin, but tipped it sideways instead. luckily i do that all the time and put pressure on both brakes and counter steered it without thinking. on the rancher i was able to hold it for like 1/5 of a mile, she loved it

Old 06-22-2008, 02:20 AM
1st Gear Member

back when i was just learning to hold them... everyone is convinced im inches away from eating **** everytime i do it some times i whip around cars at 40 somethin mph at around a 55-60 angle, just to mess with em[sm=gears.gif]

Name:  IMG_0395.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  88.8 KB

Old 06-22-2008, 06:33 PM
1st Gear Member

I was pissed at my girlfriend the other night, and decided to go on a midnight thrashing on my 14. I know that I should never ride when I'm pissed but what to hell. So I decided to rack a wheelie coming off a stoplight and there must have been some water or oil just past the stoplight. Any way she came up close to the balance point, then started trying to fishtail. That was one of the scarriest things I have ever felt on a bike. I feathered it back on the throttle and lightly got on the rear brake and it settled right down........whew! I would not recommend this to anyone.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:33 PM
1st Gear Member

i always go for a ride when i'm pissed off especially. calms my nerves better than booze or cigs lol. in fact i'm goin for a ride in a few i thinks.

i must be less crazy then you tho

Old 06-22-2008, 10:25 PM
1st Gear Member

I like to go for a ride when I'm pissed too. It calms the nerves. I think it affects different people different ways. It is probably dangerous for some personallities to ride pissed while good for others. I guess you just have to know which type you are.

Old 06-22-2008, 10:37 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: supercop2469

It is probably dangerous for some personallities to ride pissed
[sm=hiya.gif]that'd be me... when pissed off i cant be near anything with more than 2 horsepower[8D] if i an ill end up hurting/killing myself, i learned that the hard way[&o]

Old 06-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

2 wheeled anything calms me down, clears my head, especially the mountain bike.... then street bike then the klx, theres too much thinking on the dirt bike to really calm down... lol.....

Old 06-22-2008, 11:58 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

2 wheeled anything calms me down, clears my head, especially the mountain bike.... then street bike then the klx, theres too much thinking on the dirt bike to really calm down... lol.....
i r teh opposit.

2 wheels gets me goin. and 4 just pissed me off further because everyone else in derry in/on 4 wheels is a complete and total retard[:@]

Old 06-23-2008, 12:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Let me clarify myself. Riding calms me down too as long as I am not too pissed. But when I get in a rage, it is really bad for me to ride the 14. I need a moped for that or better still, just not ride or drive anything. It is normally hard to get me raging but when but when I get to that point, I just need to be locked up.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Riding when angry makes about as much sense as going to the shooting range when angry. Twice I rode while severely pissed a bunch of years back, and both times almost had my *** handed to me. Any thoughts of caution while riding usually go out the window when you are pissed. Best to go calm down first, THEN go for a ride to take you to Zen. $.02

Quick Reply: Passenger wheelie