Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our house

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 10:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default our house

I would just like to say that I really enjoy coming to this site, and I wouln't have to think twice to consider this the best forum to date. I've been to alot of other forums and the member's there just aren't as close net as this one. So what I'm I trying to say? I dont know, maybe just giving this place and the people in it a little recognition that they diserve. Thanks everyone for making this forum a place to call home.

Old 01-16-2006, 04:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: our house

I agree with lemac everyone here is very helpful.

Old 01-16-2006, 06:28 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

I would have to agree. I spend some time between this site and http://www.zx7rider.com/phpBB2/index.php (I am a 750 nut) And I enjoy hitting both of these sites everyday. A simple question is answered with either an: "I do not know, or this is how you do it, or a what's up bro." This is what I want in a comfy and knowledgeable site. If you want to just pass the time, you can do that. All is good. Thanks for having me on board.

Old 01-16-2006, 07:05 AM
1st Gear Member

everyone is friendly here. Other sites arent so eager to help out w/ your questions or jump on your comments w/ an attitude. Thanks to all the members here for being great!

Old 01-16-2006, 07:08 AM
Super Moderator

hey you guys, i still feel the way you guys do.... i've been on this site for a while now and after a few days i was hooked.... the people here are one of the best people i've ever met and probably ever will meet.... eveyone one here is so down to earth with nothing to prove.... that's why i think of everyone here as my family.... so thank you guys too for joining our family.... it's people like us that makes this forum what it is.... a great place to hang out.... cheers everyone[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 01-16-2006, 03:03 PM

It's kinda like therapy...... For the weird..... Love you all...

Old 01-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

I've been here for close to a year now and am amazed at how great everyone is! I have never been a part of a forum like this. We don't have very much 'fighting', it is very rare to see a negative comment, and everyone is willing to try to help out. And one of the best parts is how much fun we all have just goofing off!!!!

This is definately my favorite place to spend my time on the net! So glad to see new members joining and fitting right in. So a big welcome to all the new members, and the not so new ones!

Love all of ya's!!! [sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 01-16-2006, 06:34 PM
1st Gear Member

I feel a group hug coming on....

So long as Shon is next to me...

Old 01-16-2006, 08:12 PM

Group Hug,,,,,, Group Therapy......... Whats the Differance.....

Old 01-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator

Oh goodie!!! I love group hugs! [sm=smiley31.gif]

Quick Reply: our house