Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Oh hell yeah!
90.00%
Oh yeah!
10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Our guys HOT or what?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator
Default Our guys HOT or what?????

Where to begin? First off we do not want to offend any of the guys here. Secondly what makes someone sexy is not only in the looks but also the attitude of the person. Saying that - all of the guys on here deserve recognition for the fact that they help keep Kawasaki Forums a place where women not only feel welcome but are treated as equals and shown huge amounts of respect!

So here are some [sm=smiley31.gif] & [sm=love.gif] for all you great guys!!

And girls, feel free to post in whatever you would like here, including any of your favorite pics!

Old 08-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Default RE: Our guys HOT or what?????

Sweet....[sm=smiley31.gif] to you too

Old 08-15-2005, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Shibby!

Old 08-15-2005, 10:43 PM

I think all of the guys in this forum are awesome! Not one of them have put any of us girls down and if anything, they give us more respect then to themselves.

To the guys...[sm=groupwave.gif], now post some pics... lol please!

Old 08-15-2005, 11:41 PM

wow you women are great We are greatful to have such a great bunch of women here!!! Thanks alot and ride safe

Old 08-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator

Right back at you[sm=kissykissy.gif] Have to admit the girls here are fellow riders and have great input as well. Glad to here that you gals feel comfortable here as well. Other sites most are just hood ornaments.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:22 AM

I dunno bout the rest of you guys, but I could get use to this kind of treatment lol. And we love having you ladies here, like we've all said before, its awesome to see girls riding along with the fellas.

Old 08-16-2005, 02:08 AM

well being a new guy here i see the other guys showing respect and got to say it is definately different from other sites i have been on. which i think is awesome. my self i am teaching the wife to ride this month and giving her my bike. any ways props to all the riders here in the forums keep being COOL

Old 08-16-2005, 02:11 AM

We definately have the best guys here!!!! All the other sites see that you are a chick and they choose to ingore [:@]. TO THE BEST (and hottest!!!!!![sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]) ON THE NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=love.gif]

Old 08-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator

the ladies here are the best ladies I've ever met. not only do they look wonderful and they ride. but they know how to wrench on a bike. NOW THATS SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=drooldude.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=happy046.gif] ladies, you gals are a big part of this forum. I'm honored to a part of this family,[sm=roll.gif]you ladies ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=icon_rock.gif]HERE A [sm=smiley31.gif]AND [sm=kissykissy.gif]TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quick Reply: Our guys HOT or what?????