Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

nyc and long island riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: nyc and long island riders

ha ha ha ha ha!! hey, only for shon and blue....lol lol....Not for you!! Not again anyway....lol lol

Old 05-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: BigRig18Wheeler

ha ha ha ha ha!! hey, only for shon and blue....lol lol....Not for you!! Not again anyway....lol lol
but you will for lemac.... whats up with that.... lol lol lol

Old 05-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Well you know...me and lemac go waaaaaaaay back to when we were just wee little ones in the flock!! lol....you Kaws were always to good to associate with us llamas and camels!! wtf is up wit dat?? lol...

You got me ridin' dirty!! lol...that song is playin on XM right now...stuck in my head...lol

Old 05-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Well you know...me and lemac go waaaaaaaay back to when we were just wee little ones in the flock!! lol....you Kaws were always to good to associate with us llamas and camels!! wtf is up wit dat?? lol...

You got me ridin' dirty!! lol...that song is playin on XM right now...stuck in my head...lol
well us cows always stayed away cause you guys kept spitting at us for some reason.... what did we ever do to you guys anyway.... lol lol lol.... that songs great right?....i have it on my MP3 player and i play it when i get ready to ride.... that and nickel back's "animal".....

Old 05-19-2006, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ha ha ha ha!! We kept spittin' at cha, cause you kept stepping on our tails!! lol lol

Ya, that song is cool...When I take off for a ride w/ Mp3, I usually pump up AC/DC, metallica, fabulous, One Sir Mix A lot song (lol) , ratt, winger, REO, etc.... good stuff man!! Long live the hair bands!! lol

Old 05-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

ha ha ha ha!! We kept spittin' at cha, cause you kept stepping on our tails!! lol lol
ha ha ha ha you guys don't have tails long enough..... lol lol lol....

Old 05-19-2006, 03:43 PM

Hey, NY is just fine. But your right Cali would be better. I'm from the Danbury, CT area. NYC is only 20-30 minutes away. Long Island, I picked up my bike from there. I can't go riding right at this time,but at some point this summer, I hope I will be.

Old 05-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Ya, that song is cool...When I take off for a ride w/ Mp3, I usually pump up AC/DC, metallica, fabulous, One Sir Mix A lot song (lol) , ratt, winger, REO, etc.... good stuff man!! Long live the hair bands!! lol
Metallica Rules!!!! [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

well us cows always stayed away cause you guys kept spitting at us for some reason.... what did we ever do to you guys anyway.... lol lol lol.... that songs great right?....i have it on my MP3 player and i play it when i get ready to ride.... that and nickel back's "animal".....
Hey MK - Nickelback rocks!!!! If you ever get a chance to see them in concert - they're awesome!! Nothing like a good Canadian band!

Old 05-19-2006, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

Hey MK - Nickelback rocks!!!! If you ever get a chance to see them in concert - they're awesome!! Nothing like a good Canadian band!
there canadian? no wonder.........

they rock......

Quick Reply: nyc and long island riders