Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

North Atlanta area bike wash.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 06:48 AM
Default North Atlanta area bike wash.

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been off the net for a while, the military is keeping me pretty busy. I have been getting some riding in the last couple days though, before I head back to Afghanistan on the 1st so it's all good.

Anyway... my best friend runs an automotive detail center in Roswell/Norcross area north of Atlanta. Looks like this weekend is going to be nice and he's putting up an offer through me for any KF riders in the greater Atlanta area who want to get their bikes hand washed for free. The guys at his store wash his R6 and my ZX10 all the time and they're good at it. I think there may also be a free wax and polish for the first few riders but that's also for the riders on his Yamaha forum so you would have to get there early.

In order to get the free wash just mention Kawasaki Forums and that you heard about it from BattRECON.

The address is:

4050 Holcomb Bridge Rd.
Norcross, GA 30092

If you're travelling north on GA400 get off the highway at exit 7b. You'll have to make a left at that light and travel on Holcomb Bridge for a while. Southbound on GA400 get off at exit 7 and make a left. If you're approaching from Interstate 85 you want to take the Jimmy Carter Blvd. NW exit. I don't know the number but you want to head west on Jimmy Carter. The store is on the corner of Holcomb Bridge Rd. and Spalding.

The store is called Avril's Car Wash. Of course the free deal is for bikes and this weekend only. Of course bikes include the KLX crowd as well as non-street legal bikes or quads if you want to trailer them over.

Have fun.

Scotty

Old 11-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: North Atlanta area bike wash.

sweet *** deal scott, thanks for hooking up the members.

Old 11-26-2006, 04:54 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

I agree. Thanks for the mention

Old 11-26-2006, 05:14 AM

Sorry I didn't get the word out more quickly. I just got back from 29 stumps and found out he was doing it for the yamaha forum members. Being an opportunist I worked the buddy angle for KF. I hope some KF folks are able to take advantage of it.

Chances are if you bring a bike in any time and mention Kawasaki Forums, BattRECON or "Scotty said" he'll hook you up. If you're getting your car washed you're on your own.

Easy day...

Scotty