Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Need dude consultation *all dudes with peeps get in here!*

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 10:36 PM
1st Gear Member

thats awesome..

there needs to be more women like you around

Old 12-06-2008, 11:55 PM
1st Gear Member

you must be a man trapped in a womans body............
just like most of the women I have dated- now I'm old like Deej.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:34 AM
1st Gear Member

wow kind of sounds like guy number 1 is kind of wierd or just can't get you out of his mind. Especaly after 20 years of not talkinf and stuff and now he is saying he loves you. That sounds like he want one thing and i'm not susjesting just sex. But that could be the reason too. Sounds like he wants to be with you.
As for guy 2 sounds like he has a wild side. Which i guess you have found out a little bit since he has drove drunk and killed a person. But if i was you sounds like i would find some one else but that's just my two cents

Old 12-07-2008, 01:54 AM
1st Gear Member

go with #1... if it dont work you can always break it off... its not like youre marrying him or nuthin

Old 12-07-2008, 02:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bluebeast
wow kind of sounds like guy number 1 is kind of wierd or just can't get you out of his mind. Especaly after 20 years of not talkinf and stuff and now he is saying he loves you. That sounds like he want one thing and i'm not susjesting just sex. But that could be the reason too. Sounds like he wants to be with you.
As for guy 2 sounds like he has a wild side. Which i guess you have found out a little bit since he has drove drunk and killed a person. But if i was you sounds like i would find some one else but that's just my two cents
Well this is what happened with #1 the reason why we haven't spoke in 20 years prior to a few months ago. Back when we were 3 or so our mom's got into a dispute and quit talking about about 15 years. Well about 5 years ago they started talking again. During this time frame is when I got a myspace and mom got a myspace and so did Becci, Chads mom. Blah blah blah fast fwd to current. Mom would always ask about Chad and come back and tell me how his life was going and etc. Come to find out he moved out o the house when he was 16, got married, and had to babies. Currently working as a tug boat captain. Well Chad gets a divorce, decides to move back to Mobile and catch up with peeps he hasn't talked to in a while because of his wife keeping him sheltered from everyone. He finds me. I almost didn't accept his friend request b/c i was like "who is this preppy **** sending me a friend request??" LOL!

Sooo here we are about 4 months later, stll trying to catch up on the past 20 years of our lives. Turns out like he and I are almost freaking identical in almost every aspect of our lives (except the gender, kids, and marriage thing). But as far as personality and likes and dislikes we are almost parallel. So here we are lol.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:41 PM
1st Gear Member

that explains a little bit about him. Here i just thought he was trying to get in your pants or is he. sounds like a good thing really go for guy number 1 and see how things work out

Old 12-07-2008, 07:21 PM
1st Gear Member

And now for another episode of
" As the Kawasaki World turns"
Or is it
"Days of no Lifes"

Old 12-07-2008, 07:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Fast bikes, alcohol and sex are a good time, quick highs. For a lasting relationship one that endures the other person has to be someone you enjoy being with on the dull days someone that likes the same things you do. A long term relationship is more about companionship than a fast high.(not that an Adrenalin rush isn't great now and then). Anyway, as an old guy married for 43 years thats what worked for us. Sorry it sounds so corny.

Old 12-07-2008, 10:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Fourty2ri
And now for another episode of
" As the Kawasaki World turns"
Or is it
"Days of no Lifes"

Haha .. days of no lives... LOVE IT!!!

Old 12-08-2008, 07:35 AM
1st Gear Member

i saw door number 1 is probably better due to the comfort level. .theres mad history there. even tho ya lost touch for a LONG *** time, you managed to reconnect and sh.t really took off fast thanks TO that history.

door 2 is a boy toy it sounds like. you're hinged on "hot". this is kinda shallow, but if thats all ya want, and he can't stimulate you intellectually, they thats all he'll be is a pretty face and "maybe maybe maybr" a good fack. (if he works it anything like me )

lmfao

now, not to say you're shallow with that.. don't get me wrong.. everyone is to an extent. your past posts prove that you're not overly shallow and thats all you care about is looks.. but i get the feeling you'd desire a good connection over anything else..

remember tho.. you have to work with door number 2. if he's got any pull there, he can make your life hell by talking sh.t or pulling strings if you fack him over.. IF, hes a vindictive bastard..

or, you could see to it he has an "accident" at work if it gets to that point.

why am i such a hateful person? MAN.

good luck on your endeavors. must be nice to be a pimp!

Quick Reply: Need dude consultation *all dudes with peeps get in here!*