Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

My new ex goth girlfriend

Old 04-20-2009, 11:04 PM
1st Gear Member
Default My new ex goth girlfriend

Man last weekend was really wild. I have been seeing a new lady named Angela for two weeks. She is 5'-9", slender, and built like a model. She is goth but not one of those with metal hanging off of every part of her body. She is very tasteful about her gothness.
Well I have never dated many goth chicks, but this one attracted me like no women has in years. We met at a gathering my friends had here in Toledo. She went to college with one of my friends wife, and they had lost touch with each other for a few years. So my friends really didnt know much about her at this point.
I got to the party about 8:00 pm and was having a great time, and knocking down a few drinks, and never really saw her come in. So I was standing there talking to a buddy when she just walked up by me and put her arm around my waist, and introduced herself.
The moment I looked in her eyes, I was in awe. Damn she was hot! We talked for a while and it became obvious that we had a lot in common. It was already like she could read my mind.
I hate to say this but I actually thought I was falling in love with this chick and had not known her for two hours. We would talk about things we liked, and both say the same thing at the same time. It was just too weird!
Well fast forward a few hours and the toward the end of the party, all of my friends were teasing us about how we did nothing but stand off to the side and talk all night, and really didn't socialize with the rest of the people. And of course all the ladies were saying that it was so cute that they are so attracted to each other at first site, yadah yadah yadah.
So I finally told her that it was time to go home, and ask her for her phone number. She said, why don't I just show you where I live, and when we get there, i will give you my number.
So I followed her to her house, and she invited me inside. I have to say it was not the normal house. There were all kinds of witchcraft symbols and stuff hanging everywhere. Later I ask if she was into witchcraft, and she said she was Wicca. Well I know that most wiccans are harmless, so that really didn't bother me much. Plus I wa in heat like never before, and I'll be damn if a little witchcraft was going to stop me from hooking up with one of the hottest women I have ever seen.
Well, that night was something to remember, and we pretty much fell in love in one single night.
And that by the way, is something I never thought could happen to me. After that we were together every night. Most nights we stayed at her place because she has this big dog that looks like those deveil dogs in the horror movies. It took a week for him to let me pet him, and he still watched everything I do, like he is going to eat me if I do something wrong. The dog is just plain scarry.
So last weekend, I spent the weekend at her place, and we spent most of the weekend watching movies, and in bed. Normally I do more than that, but with her, it was a wonderful time.
Well it was Saturday night about 2:30 am, I am sound asleep, and for some reason I woke up. I normally never wake up no matter what happens but something wasn't right.
For one thing Angela wasnt laying next to me, and that devil dog wasnt at the foot of the bed. So I thought oh what to hell, they are just up getting a drink or something.
I was about to drift back to sleep when I heard some chanting or something, and it was like witchcraft stuff.
So I got up and quitly walked to the room she was in and peeked through the door. Here she was buck naked, standing in front of an alter that had a statue of the devils head, candles, and all kinds of evil crazy lookin chit. I cant for the life of me remember what she was chanting but it was stuff like hail Bealsibub, you are my father blah blah blah. She was praying for the devil to help her covert me to being a devil worshipper. Man this chit was freakin me out.
So here I was naked, standing beside the door, when devil dog came up behind me not making a sound, and bit me on the ***. He didnt bite me hard enough to rip the skin, but just hard enough to hurt like hell. It felt like a large pair of vice grips grabbed my *** and clamped shut.
I screamed and lunged throught the doorway still not knowing what the hell had a hold of me and fell on the floor right behind her. I stood up and saw devil dog walking away.
Well since the cat was out of the bag, I stood there rubbibg my *** cheek and ask her what the hell was going on, and told her that this appears to be a little more than a Wicca ritual.
She then explained that she is a Satinist, and said that she probably should have told me this up front. As she was explaining this I was looking at her alter. There was a cup of red stuff, a large knife, all kinds of small statues that were really creepy, and I was just getting really weirded out.
I said look Angela, I am not very religious, but I am damn sure not into devil worship. And I am so creeped out right now, I am going to go home. I told her that I would call her after I had time to think about this.
Okay, so now what do I do? This is the most beautiful women I think I have ever seen, and I have fallen head over heals for her, and now I find out she is a devil worshipper. I am wondering if there is any way to get her to stop the devil worshipping, and just be a normal hot goth girl.
Do you think I stand a chance? I have not asked her this yet, but will very soon. Man I really like this chick!

Old 04-21-2009, 03:21 AM
1st Gear Member

EDIT: Bullcrap

Mike

Last edited by KDXmike; 04-21-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Which book of the devil does she worship to? And then I will tell you if it's worth it. LOL.....and a pic of her. OH ya! lol

Old 04-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

and cheetos

Old 04-21-2009, 06:57 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

^LMAO!!!!

and a sock. lol lol

Old 04-21-2009, 01:59 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i think we need to see a pic of her before we see if it is worth it

but seriously the DEVIL i mean that is not just not caring, it is f-up, i mean aside from the usual stuff u post here in the event that this might be real. Here is something from the bible speaking about the devil:
"for he is a liar and the father of lies" (john 8:44)
So that means that this girl might actually be an ugly fat dude who put u under a spell to make u think he is a pretty girl, which would be useful for us to laugh at you .

so let us see a pic and we will tell if it is a dude or not. lol

Last edited by Talca; 04-21-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

S...i...g...h...

Old 04-21-2009, 03:36 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Only pic i have

This is the only pic I have of her. I am not much of sutterbug. This was one night when she wasn't gothed out so much because she had just removed her makeup.

Attached Thumbnails My new ex goth girlfriend-angela3.jpg  
Old 04-21-2009, 04:19 PM
1st Gear Member

i think it is a dude you are still seeing him as a girl...

Old 04-21-2009, 06:33 PM
1st Gear Member

Well I have decided to just stay away from her because I really cant expect her to change what she believes in just for me. And I damn sure aint going to worship the devil. But I do appreciate all of the help and understanding that I can always count on with you guys.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My new ex goth girlfriend