Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Moving

Old 08-07-2007, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member
Default Moving

Well it looks like I will be moving from Colorado Back to Wisconsin. The kicker is it will be another year or two. Kicker two is I may need to sell the bike to get ride of some debt. I really don't want to since I know I am not gonna get what I owe on the bike. So this is good news but bad news as well.

Old 08-07-2007, 03:55 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Moving

hmmmm. wisconsin ? come to cali man. hell with the weather out that way. good luck in whatever you do.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:03 AM
1st Gear Member

good luck brotha

Old 08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

evil is right man "The silicon valley" here in cali is popin so is the weather[8D]

Old 08-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Thanks for all the support ya'll. Nothing like the KF Family to give ya support. We will see what happens. The wife wants me to sell the bike though so we can get something she can ride on as well. Well I told her something she could ride on and I got slapped. Damn it.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

good luck with everything bro.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Thanks again HD. We will see how everything turns out. Right now I need to save like $20K just to move. This gives me enought to sell the house (shich right now I am under on), pay for the movers, and gives me a few months in reserver for paying bills if I do not find a job right away. I should talk to Srobak and find out if he knows of anything in the Chicago area and then I could live in the Southern part of Wisconsin.

Old 08-07-2007, 08:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Bset of luck to ya BIGO .......why ya movin ......if ya don mind me askin

Old 08-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

To make a long story short my wifes Dad and Step Mom where the reason that we moved here to Colorado. My Wifes Dad had cancer and his health is going down hill fast. With the current cost of living he is not able to retire. Back in Wisconsin he will be able to work at least part time and possibly retire. that is where we grew up so there is alot more family there for support as well. the bad news is for us to do this I need to save up like $20K and I only have about $600 in savings and I am currently the sole bread winner in the family. Both of my kids are going to be in school and my wife is looking for a job to help with the income but we both have student loans that are coming up as well. So needless to say it is going to be a few tough years ahead. That is also the other reason my wife would like for me to sell the bike. But I owe like $8K on it and know I will not get that for the 04 636. So now that I am done writing this book anyone want to donate to the moving fund?

Old 08-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hey we can pimp out FN's midget bro, you'll get rich

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Moving