Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Motley Crue

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Motley Crue

ya going to see the crew, i would do it.....

Old 12-02-2005, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Yep it should be a good time! They had better live up to what I expect! I wish Metallica would come back here - I saw them back in '93, that was an awesome concert!!!

Old 12-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

the lead singer live here in marin... he was in one of the local malls... nice guy...

Old 12-03-2005, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

My Hubby went to see them........without me of course [:@]......... He said they were OK but Tommi was an absolute immature idiot......but, what else would we expect of him. He is a diehard Motley F***in Crue fan and said that if he had to pay for the ticket he wouldn't have gone. Ya know, Mick just had hip replacement surgery, so just think about that scenario LOL.....
I don't think mick is even alive, that dude was scary in the 80's and now like I said I do not think he is even alive. He does rip on that guitar though.
I saw the Shout at the devil tour. They rocked then.

Old 12-03-2005, 11:40 PM

Oh, he's alive alright......maybe not kickin but, he's still around. One Hell of a guit player but yeah he is one scary lookin dude! On a beer count....... I don't think a case would suffice for that one [sm=alcoholic.gif] eeewww

Old 12-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Oh, he's alive alright......maybe not kickin but, he's still around. One Hell of a guit player but yeah he is one scary lookin dude! On a beer count....... I don't think a case would suffice for that one [sm=alcoholic.gif] eeewww
HA HA HA HA!!!! I think you'd need a few flats for that one!! But it is pretty amazing how those 'beer goggles' work (had them on Saturday night!!!)