Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Merry Christmas to my KF family!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Merry Christmas to my KF family!

Well guys, my kids are flying in from Florida this afternoon, so I dont know how much I'll be online for the next week or so. But i wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your families a Merry Christmas.
Since it is a very special holiday, I want to let you all know how special you are to me. This is the first forum I have ever been a member of, and I would have never thought in a million years, that I could feel this close to people that i have never met.
But I feel like I have known you all for several years, instead of just one year. I consider you all very dear friends that I care about, and even worry about when you are down on your luck. Just like real family!
I have hit some other forums, and none compare to KF and the people that are it's members. There are still a lot of people on here that i do not know, and wish somehow I could know them all.
But then there are some of you that are very special friends that I communicate with on a regular basis, and for those people, I am very honored to be your friend.

To my close friends at KF, have a great holiday!

Jrock, Deej, Whitehendrix, Chik636, Srobak, KX Slaughter king, ZZrick, Nobrakes, hoedogg, asrael, firstninja, ol guy, bigrig18wheeler, fingermullet, eveil636,
EMS, rocketrotary, merdox, mynoven, Omalley912, Bluebeast, kawi750, maverikaus, Dragone19, talca, willshoe, kohburn, just to name a few, your the best! And God bless the Mad Kaw wherever he may be!

Last edited by Worlok14; 12-21-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Right back atcha, Worlok, Mr. "Sir Tall Tale". Have a great holiday. I took off work two days last week, all this week, and will not be back to work until after the 1st. I plan to enjoy it, hope you all do as well.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Have a great holiday too! and that goes to all of you here on KF also. I wish everyone a safe and happy new year to come.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:05 PM
1st Gear Member

+1, cept im stayin right hurr

Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

happy holidays everyone!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 PM
1st Gear Member

That Means Alot Worlok... Happy Holidays Guys, Be safe, Have fun

Old 12-22-2008, 03:05 PM
1st Gear Member

hope everyone has a good christmas where ever you do it and with who ever you want or need to be with LOL.
I hope that all of us get what we want and hope that we all can keep in touch through out the holidays and through out the year to come. Like Worlock said you all are good friends on here that's why we all stick around and talk with each other.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Bluebeast and family

Old 12-22-2008, 03:33 PM
1st Gear Member

Tanks for the Christmas wishes Worlok. Love ya babe! Have fun with your kids these next few days.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks guys and girls. It was 1 degree here yesterday with a -15 windchill when I went to Detroit Metro to pick up the kids. Coming from Florida, they thought they were in Antarctica. They really didn't have the right clothes on either.
Well, we are going to take off and get some new video games, and have a Wii bowling tournament, and a movie night tonight.
It's so cold here, I saw a dog chasing a cat, and they were both walking! As Chickster would say, It's gol dang mother freakin cold *** sh*t'n damn friggin *** weather here! Or something like that............LOL!
Have a great day my brothers and Chicksta!

Old 12-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

You have kids?.......Someone slept with you? Just messing with ya man.

Quick Reply: Merry Christmas to my KF family!