Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

MADKAWS BIKE

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 07:03 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: MADKAWS BIKE

Depending on what kind of life insurance he had going on - or even life insurance on the bike loan itself - it could be paid off due to his passing. I know for everything I take out loans for I get the life insurance on it so if something happens to me, it is paid off and goes to my spouse. Just a thought.

If not - then perhaps even a payoff amount could be posted here? Perhaps one of us or some of us are generous enough to make that go away... *innocent*

Isn't that a fairly new bike? How does he need a rim already?

As for the RIP sigs - I think they would be better left in... his son and anyone else will probably appreciate it a lot to know how much Ray was a part of us here.

Just my $.02

Old 08-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

sro

as far as the payoff thing, not a bad idea.

rays bike was a 05 and it had close to 20 grand on the odo. he was a true rider. he hit a pot hole or something and bent it but it still held air.

as far as the sigs, its hard enough for members here to see it on every post and be reminded of the fact that he is no longer with us, so for his son, it might be worse. again, i dont know how he would react to them so its just an idea.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:02 AM
1st Gear Member

I think it would be a wonderful idea for Chris to join, he would be able to see how much his dad impacted everyones lives in a positive way. I also agree about the sigs.

Old 09-01-2006, 03:30 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

If it was my dad that passed, and I was in the same situation. The sigs would not bother me. I would enjoy seeing them, and know how much my dad meant to everyone. But everybody is different. If Chris does get on here, and he is uncomfotable with the sigs, then I have no prob removing mine.