Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   M O V I N G (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/m-o-v-i-n-g-8302/)

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 02:03 AM

M O V I N G

First...sorry I haven't been on much but I've been slightly busy. So heres the deal. I'm moving to Suisun City, CA. Gonna be the police in Cali instead of here in Arkansas. My last day with my department here in AR will be Dec 8th. I'll be booking to CA on the 10th possibly 11th...depending on how bad we throw down on the 9th...my roommates are throwing me a going away party and inviting the PD and the Fire Dept.....yeah its so ON. Brian is flying in on the 7th because he didn't want me to drive it alone and well...he IS my boyfriend and I'm moving to be with him. So there is the whole story just condensed.

I've missed getting to talk to you guys!! But I'll be back to being on more in a couple of weeks. :D Love ya!

[IMG]local://upfiles/2531/C31E3C90CFFF485E9189BCDB40FA6095.jpg[/IMG]

evil636 11-29-2006 02:28 AM

RE: M O V I N G

awsome !! cant wait to have you two togather in cali. your one of us now woman :D

Prom 11-29-2006 02:42 AM

Didnt know you were in Arkansas, I'm from Sherwood, just outside NLR. In North Dakota right now for school:eek:

Congrats on the move, I know how hard long distance relationships are.

Edit: Just checked your profile, I had no idea you were that close. Thats cool.

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 02:42 AM

you're already my brother Chris...now we just get to live closer together...and yeah we are just happy as hell. love ya my evil bro.

firstninjabike 11-29-2006 02:43 AM

Good luck with the move cobie. If you and brian dont work out you can always have your way with me LOL. Sorry brian

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 02:45 AM

Prom..yeah I'm a cop in Jacksonville.....but only for a couple more weeks...been a cop in J'vill for over 4 yrs. Dang too bad I didn't know that sooner ....if you had come home we could have gone for a ride! Thanks for the luck and yeah long distance sucks!

hahah thanks Ryan...love ya bro!

Prom 11-29-2006 02:51 AM

LOL If i had been home for the last 3 years you probably would have pulled me over already. My neighbor's son is at Sherwood PD and my Dad worked in the radio room for a year there. He was also the Fire Cheif at Sherwood, but that was way before you got there.

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 02:53 AM

I generally as a rule don't pull over bikes....or cars for that matter....and if I do...its a warning....I hate hard copies....I used to get into trouble for it all the time ...heheh heck I still do.... "you need to write more tickets"....ehhh bite my @.....

Prom 11-29-2006 03:14 AM

Your my kinda cop DG. I hate it when they do everything they can to write you a ticket. One cop got fired in LR cause she impounded my car just to make an example out of me. I wont deny I deserved the ticket, but thats a little too much to impound it.

firstninjabike 11-29-2006 03:14 AM

ill bite something on you

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 03:22 AM

Seriously why would I write someone a speeding ticket if I speed myself. When I get on my bike...I speed...when I drive my truck...I speed....not in the city but the interstate is fair game. So yeah why would I do that to someone...I sure wouldn't want a ticket for speeding! ^5

lol Ryan you are killing me! hahaha

firstninjabike 11-29-2006 03:36 AM

What the hell cobie im almost caught up to you on posts. You better start posting away cuz it looks like i might reach the island before you

aszrael1266 11-29-2006 03:47 AM

I was thinking it was you who posted about moving on the other forum. Im sure your going to like it in C.A.

Nobrakes 11-29-2006 03:53 AM

Hey DevilGirl - congrats! A new chapter in your life - it sounds very cool and exciting, best of luck out there in Cali and with Brian, i.e., the "other" Brian. :D

But you know the 'net knows not of distance so don't go dark on us, stay connected and get your computer set up first thing and say "hey" when you get there. Ok, well maybe not FIRST thing, but shortly thereafter. ;)

Cheers!

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 04:01 AM

NB I can always say "hey" Brian aka OD's computer...its already hooked up! hahah so I won't have a problem posting once I get there. Thank you!!! :D

Odimus 11-29-2006 04:10 AM

My computer may be hooked up but you may be busy...[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

Don't worry guys she has full access to everything!!!

aszrael1266 11-29-2006 04:13 AM

odimus how you liking Travis AFB so far?

Odimus 11-29-2006 04:14 AM

Lovin it!!! it will be even better once DG gets here!!!

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 04:21 AM

LOL .... D I T T O ! ! !

Nobrakes 11-29-2006 04:28 AM

ORIGINAL: DevilGirl

NB I can always say "hey" Brian aka OD's computer...its already hooked up! hahah so I won't have a problem posting once I get there. Thank you!!! :D
Oh, duh, sorry. I guess I didn't realize your Brian was Odimus. Well well well, congrats are in order for both of you then - congrats to you too Odimus!!!

Just be sure and log Odimus out and you login. If you start posting from Odimus's login, we are going to get really confused ;)

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 04:38 AM

Oh my computer will be hooked up 1st thing....hmm yeah I guess the only people who knew are, evil, lemac and meansgo...ohh and BigRig...wtf is he anyway!?

evil636 11-29-2006 06:42 AM

BR must have moved up at the fudge packing plant or hes now smugling bones professionaly. niggy wont return my call. [>:]

Odimus 11-29-2006 07:27 AM

Oh my computer will be hooked up 1st thing....hmm yeah I guess the only people who knew are, evil, lemac and meansgo...ohh and BigRig...wtf is he anyway!?
I have just the spot for YOU!!![sm=grinangel.gif][sm=grinangel.gif][sm=grinangel.gif]

firstninjabike 11-29-2006 03:47 PM

IM sure this is OD's pholisiphy as long as he has his face you have a place to sit cobie

EMS_0525 11-29-2006 03:52 PM

good luck with the move and i hope everything goes smooth for ya.:D

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 05:56 PM

Thanks Eric!! :D

*smacksRyaninthehead* Stop that! LOL [sm=shutup.gif]

BigO 11-29-2006 06:51 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] you can't say it wasn't funny DG. Congrats on the move. sounds like more riding time as well in cali than in AR.

Prom 11-29-2006 07:02 PM

lol, I knew, one of you guys let it slip a while back, dont remember when tho.

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 07:15 PM

BigO...It was funny...hence the LOL at the end of the sentence. It was funny AND true...which makes it even more funny. LMFAO

didn't realize that Prom....but oh well....I wasn't moving back then....LMAO

BigO 11-29-2006 07:18 PM

BigO...It was funny...hence the LOL at the end of the sentence. It was funny AND true...which makes it even more funny. LMFAO

didn't realize that Prom....but oh well....I wasn't moving back then....LMAO
To ealry in the morning. Now I am lowering my head and trying to walk away as I am pummeled to the ground by a girl. Well hey at least it is a good lookin one. LOL

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 07:34 PM

BigO I'll wrestle ya! I'm good! ;) I'll win.....even if I don't...I'll still win LMAO

Awww thanks for the compliment! [sm=devilangel.gif]

BigO 11-29-2006 07:36 PM

BigO I'll wrestle ya! I'm good! ;) I'll win.....even if I don't...I'll still win LMAO
Why the hell not My ego has already been shot down to the ground. LOL

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 07:37 PM

Awww if it makes a difference... I love ya! :D Ohhh and I just got off the phone with BigRig...he is fine....long story but he'll be online tonight :D

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 07:39 PM

I see you lurking there frogger...whats up buddy!?!?!

BigO 11-29-2006 07:42 PM

Thanks DG /Ego +1 boost LMFAO

Sweet that some one has heard from BR. Glad he is OK wondering what the heck happened to him.

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 07:46 PM

yeah long story....he's going back on the road in the rig next week....I'm sure he will explain all when he gets back....I love him he's my Big Daddy...hes a great guy.

frrogger1 11-29-2006 07:47 PM

not to much dg.....havent really been on here lately so i am trying to catch up on all the post i missed.....oh and there sure are a lot posts.....

evil636 11-29-2006 07:53 PM

Awww if it makes a difference... I love ya! :D Ohhh and I just got off the phone with BigRig...he is fine....long story but he'll be online tonight :D

no wonder he didnt answer his phone.

BigO 11-29-2006 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: evil636

no wonder he didnt answer his phone.
Why is that Evil because DG said she loves me. LOL

Can't wait to hear what BR Has to say.

DevilGirl 11-29-2006 08:03 PM

did he call you Chris....heheh if he didn't call me and I'll expain :D