Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

KZ750 ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Default KZ750 ?

I can't seem to find an area for the old 80's KZ750's. Would someone send me in the right direction please.
Tkanks

Old 09-17-2006, 05:58 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: KZ750 ?

Sorry to tell you, but there isn't an old street bike section yet. I have a KZ750 also, and heard from one of the moderators that there will soon be a section for street bikes, and other vintage models, but until then, us classic Kawasaki riders are kinda out of luck.[]

Old 09-17-2006, 06:03 AM
1st Gear Member

Yea maybe one day they will get around to it... I got an ltd440..... But seems even with our requests it is still up for debate

Old 09-17-2006, 04:02 PM

That's to bad. I would think there are a fair number of vintage bikes around here. I have been on the Honda CBR forum for a long time. It is powered by the same server as this site. They seem to work with the needs.
Well, I would guess I just shot myself in the *** on this forum. New guy with an attitude. Anyone know where I can find a forum that mite have some vintage Kaws ?
Have a good rest of the weekend.
JlazyH

Old 09-17-2006, 06:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Its all good man you didn't shoot yourself in the ***. You have to make the request. I'm sure maybe someone has possibly forgotten...talk to an admin....everyone that has a vintage bike....let them know you would appreciate a vintage section and go from there. Don't leave just because there isn't a section you want .....give em some time to handle the situation. I love it here...I'm on the 600rr site as well. So stick around I guarantee you'll love the people ...we have some really good threads around here! Attitude works pretty well around here...we all have 'em LOL

btw

W E L C O M E JlazyH!!

Old 09-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

+1 DG. I think a vintage bike section would be cool, not that I have any but I'd like seeing others'. You do have to ask, though - there are several new sections here so the admins are responsive and accomodating.

Old 09-17-2006, 08:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Until then you can go here.

http://www.kzrider.com/

Old 09-17-2006, 10:09 PM
1st Gear Member

I'm also a member at KZrider.com, maybe it's just me, but it just doesn't have the same appeal KF has. Don't get me wrong, I like KZrider but you don't feel like you're in a so called "family" like you do here.[sm=smiley31.gif]

There is nothing wrong with posting in the "general motorcycle discussion" or "general tech". Just because there isn't a vintage section yet, doesn't mean there aren't people here that won't respond to any questions you will have.

Like a said before, I have the same bike as you do. So I'd be happy to help out!

Old 09-17-2006, 10:21 PM

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

I'm also a member at KZrider.com, maybe it's just me, but it just doesn't have the same appeal KF has. Don't get me wrong, I like KZrider but you don't feel like you're in a so called "family" like you do here.[sm=smiley31.gif]

There is nothing wrong with posting in the "general motorcycle discussion" or "general tech". Just because there isn't a vintage section yet, doesn't mean there aren't people here that won't respond to any questions you will have.

Like a said before, I have the same bike as you do. So I'd be happy to help out!
I will ask just a quick question here if no one minds.
What is the max air pressure I can put in my front forks?

Old 09-17-2006, 10:29 PM
1st Gear Member

Being that I just rebuilt the forks on my 750 a month ago, If you have an LTD model, I believe no more than 14PSI. You may also think about getting a line equalizer that runs between both fork caps. That will make sure one fork doesn't have more pressure than the other. They used to sell them as a kit or something, but now you have to make your own.[:'(]

Quick Reply: KZ750 ?