Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

KF get together

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator
Default KF get together

just a thought, it would be nice for it to happen. while sitting at my desk and staring out the window like i always do. i was wondering if KF ever had a get together with it's members. i think it would be really nice to meet the family member face to face and take a tour for a couple of days or so. i mean something like this would take alot of planning. but it sure would be nice to do. we're all pretty close here. and i think it would be alot of fun. there's alot of you guys and gals i would love to meet. so just a thought..... have a great and safe weekend everybody.... [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Default RE: KF get together

yeah, that would be awesome...

Well, I know I'll get a chance to meet you and Notstock next summer and I don't know if anyone else is in CA.. Even Gerg cause he's in Washington.

Old 10-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

well on your way here stop by nor cal, and i'll ride down to so. cal with you...

Old 10-07-2005, 07:46 PM

sounds like a plan!

Old 10-07-2005, 08:29 PM

set it up....haha 1 time a year here in austin, tx we have a biker rally its aimed more towards harley's but its whatever but set it up, **** ill help...pm me if your really intrested in setting somethin up...

Old 10-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

A get together would be awesome! But in all honesty it would be hard for me to make it. Plus if things go the way that they are headed, Canadians won't be allowed down there unless they have a passport - that totally stinks in my opinion!

But it would be cool to meet everyone! You guys and gals are great folks!

Old 10-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

hey bro, that would be cool if we could set this up. but lets see who else is interrested. then we'll take it from there... thanks bro...

Old 10-07-2005, 10:54 PM

the logistics would be tough, but yeah, it would be great. We've got all different kinds of people on here, and all different bikes, and it would be cool to get them all in one place...We're so spread out though...Canada to Cali, that's a toughie!!

Old 10-07-2005, 11:02 PM

That would be cool...I vote for everyone coming to New England tho lol....I say we really do it tho, it would be fun

Old 10-07-2005, 11:17 PM

ya...see i come from dam near mexico... i think tx, fla. or cali would be the best tho.... we usually have great riding weather year-round. I ride with about 30 guys neway so it would be an even bigger crowd... p.s. s.padre island bikefest next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: KF get together