Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Jesus.........

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Default Jesus.........

Out of the Poughkeepsie journal. No tickets were issued!

Man killed when car strikes motorcycle
HIGHLAND - A 29-year-old Maryland man was killed while riding his motorcycle in the Town of Lloyd Tuesday, when a motorist making a left crossed into his path, town police said.

About 11:30 a.m., a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe driven southbound on Route 44/55 by New Paltz resident Linda Russell, 58, was trying to make a left turn onto Tillson Avenue across from Dunkin' Donuts.

Police said Russell hit the 2004 Triumph motorcycle driven by the man whose identity is being withheld pending notification of his family.

No tickets have yet been issued. The investigation is continuing.

State police, the Ulster County Sheriff's Office, the Highland Fire Department, Mobile Life Ambulance and the state police Collision Reconstruction Unit assisted Lloyd police at the scene.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:10 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Jesus.........

bull****. i got cot off in traffic and clipped the sabb, and tore of my lisence plate... he went around me as i was entering his lane. i got a $75 ticket and have to go to court, and theese ******* get off free[:@]

Old 06-19-2008, 02:30 AM
1st Gear Member

Hot damn I can post at last!

Count on there being a ticket issued at some point... it is not uncommon to issue a ticket in an accident resulting in fatality after the fact.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:52 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: srobak

Count on there being a ticket issued at some point... it is not uncommon to issue a ticket in an accident resulting in fatality after the fact.
still.

ticket = someones life?

no. no way in hell. if someone killed a friend (or worse yet a family member) of mine and was only issued a fine... id personally hunt them down, but i wouldt kill them. id tie them inside a shipping container ive buried in my backyard and feed them via intervenis and let them die slowly, of natural causes... and as further punishment id make every last minute of their natural born life a living, breathing hell until every waking moment of theyre miserable existance was spent praying for death.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:39 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kx slaughter king

ORIGINAL: srobak

still.

ticket = someones life?

no. no way in hell. if someone killed a friend (or worse yet a family member) of mine and was only issued a fine... id personally hunt them down, but i wouldt kill them. id tie them inside a shipping container ive buried in my backyard and feed them via intervenis and let them die slowly, of natural causes... and as further punishment id make every last minute of their natural born life a living, breathing hell until every waking moment of theyre miserable existance was spent praying for death.
making a movie there slaughter? or are you just ****ing weird?haha

Old 06-19-2008, 06:21 AM
1st Gear Member

That's messed up...

I actually saw a motorcycle safety tv commercial the other day. (Never see anything motorcycle related on TV around here.) It urged people to LOOK before they turn, or pull out to avoid causing a motorcycle from crashing into them. If you cannot look before going, you should not be driving. That simple.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:32 AM

I have emailed this to the AMA "Justice for All" campaign.
The other day my Bro-in-law got cut off by some woman and when they got to a red light he pulled up next to her and asked "can you see?" A guy in a car behind him got out and started screaming at the woman who almost killed him. He told her "this is the reason cyclists die, is because of people like you" she didn't know what to do, didn't even apologize! So my BIL thanked the guy, he couldn't believe he did that. the guy told him to enjoy the rest of his ride even though it was probably ruined already. Would've LOVED to see her face.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Thats crazy stuff.....

Whats up shon.... havent seen/heard from you in awhile....

Old 06-19-2008, 12:30 PM

I'm around enjoying my "no kids home" school year. it's almost over though! Have to go renew my permit YES PERMIT sometime today. So much to do and so little time to do it [:@]

Old 06-19-2008, 12:54 PM
1st Gear Member

damn that sux, they really do need to enforce some more chit

Quick Reply: Jesus.........