Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 01:06 AM
Default RE: It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!

man i just got back from a ride with my buddies.....been so to long since my last actual ride.....had to get used to my bike again

Old 04-22-2006, 05:10 AM

Ha Ha.. I know what you mean. My whole body was hurting the day after I was on my week this season...

Old 04-22-2006, 06:26 AM
1st Gear Member

that sucks about the exhaust. Hopefully I'll be riding all weekend (unlike others on the forum) and not hanging with my girl. Still kinda salty about her scratching the tank on my new 636 (it has 168 miles on it) so we got into a little argument which means no romance for me this weekend. Thats ok cuz riding motorcycles is just as good!

Old 04-22-2006, 06:42 AM

ORIGINAL: 50 Slider

that sucks about the exhaust. Hopefully I'll be riding all weekend (unlike others on the forum) and not hanging with my girl. Still kinda salty about her scratching the tank on my new 636 (it has 168 miles on it) so we got into a little argument which means no romance for me this weekend. Thats ok cuz riding motorcycles is just as good!
just put it in the tail pipe [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 04-22-2006, 06:47 AM
1st Gear Member

Good idea frrogger, I'll keep it in mind if she and I can't reconcile.....lol !! Just better not have the tail pipe too hot

Old 04-22-2006, 07:02 AM
1st Gear Member

my fridays not until mon my only day off sniff sniff......

Old 04-22-2006, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: frrogger1

just put it in the tail pipe [sm=drooldude.gif]
ha ha ha!! but you gotta get 'er drunk first!!! lol

[IMG]local://upfiles/1248/63A13CB74A77467B9CAA4175364ABFE8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-22-2006, 07:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Bigrig, exactly how much experience have you had motorcycle "RIDING" ? just kidding, LOL!!!

Old 04-22-2006, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Bigrig, exactly how much experience have you had motorcycle "RIDING" ? just kidding, LOL!!!

lol lol ha ha!!! I keep that pic in my pocket, then when I get pulled over for DUI, I tell them that it's not me!! It's the bike!! lol lol

Old 04-22-2006, 06:02 PM

I'm here........... !!!! Been really busy but I got to ride in to work for the past 2 wks!!!!! The only bad day was Mon. Was supposed to be beautiful all night.........YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I went out on my break @ 8pm and it was crystal clear and pretty warm. So I said to myself.........Self it's gonna be a nice ride home.Well someone up there didn't like me cause when I went out @ 10pm it was friggen raining [:@] with 16mph winds [:'(]. So I suck it up get on my bike and get ready to get wet!!!!!! Already had a wet *** [:@]. Fortunately the car behind me must have been a fellow rider cause he gave me plenty of space. I was getting blown around and couldn't see a friggen thing [:'(]. Every time a car came from the other direction It looked like pretty little stars on my helmet LOL. But I made it home unscathed and just a little wet. The only downfall was that one of my *** lights (neons) went out. I'll have that fixed soon enough though. I'll be back soon and I miss all you guys too!!!!!!!![&o]. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Everyone, talk to ya soon