Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

its chris so how long have u known dad

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Default RE: its chris so how long have u known dad

We started ripping on one another way back in 6/2004. I joined a lil before him.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Almost a year and a half for me, though I took about a 6 month hiatus from the forum thanks to Real Life getting in the way. But he was always one with the jokes, and just as eager to help out someone and talk nuts & bolts with them, and he never flowered anything up... always a straight shooter - well liked and loved by everyone here, not a single person who didn't like him that I can recall. When he did discuss or debate - he had well-formulated and thought out comments and support for his words. Everyone here loved him and he was certainly a big part of the little "family" here. He will always be kept in good thoughts by everyone on this board, and you will not find a single soul who will say otherwise.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

same here your dad was the first to welcome me too. i never met him face to face. we kept trying to hook up for a ride but never got the chance.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:32 PM

He was one of the first to greet me too. I've known him a little over a year. Talked to him everyday online. Great Guy, your Dad. He could make anyone smile and forget about their troubles for a bit.

Old 09-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

aint that the truth dude was good at bringing your spirits up for sure. real cool cat..
ORIGINAL: shon

He was one of the first to greet me too. I've known him a little over a year. Talked to him everyday online. Great Guy, your Dad. He could make anyone smile and forget about their troubles for a bit.

Old 09-06-2006, 09:06 PM

like everyone else was saying....your dad was one of the first people to welcome me on here back in feb......i only got to talk to him on here and he seemed like an awesome person....i really wish i could have gone on a ride with him

Old 09-07-2006, 03:43 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

+1 and knew him for 1.5 years. Could always make me laugh Chris.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:01 PM
1st Gear Member

I joined this site back around october or november of last year. Your dad was one of the first if not THE first to welcome me and he was a great guy. I bever got t meet him in person or talk to him on the phone but you didnt need to do any of that to know he was a good man and im sure a grat father.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:58 AM

A little over a year ago for me... Definately one of the first, and one of the most frequent to reply Definately helped make this place feel like a family, even if I have been off for a while...

Old 09-08-2006, 07:08 AM

Ya know what darlin? Since I heard about your Dad's passing , i haven't wanted to come here...He was my Pal and he was the one I went to for Everything........I miss him terribly! As I know you do too...................please stick around....We all Love you here as much as we love Ray. You EVER have a problem......PM me and I will talk ya through it............Peace out Bean sprout!!!!!!! Much Love Shon

Quick Reply: its chris so how long have u known dad