Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 01:55 AM
Default I'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

So a very good friend of the king and I decided to act like an ******* Fri. night........... He was riding down a freshly paved road very fast. (which I would probably also do)but, would not do this......he decides to pull a wheely right before the roundabout......way too fast........bars go down .....the wobble begins..........straight into the roundabout misses cars and jumps the curb........slams into the enbankment.........bike gets thrown onto the air a few hundred feet.......he hits the yield sign with his arm, almost tearing it off.........face sheild shatters into his face. He get airlifted to Westchester with trauma to face, both arms and legs. So now we sit and do the wait game. Probably not wearing any gear either. God, Ronny hope you make it through so I can KICK YOUR ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2006, 02:04 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry to hear that. Will keep him in my prayers.

Old 08-14-2006, 02:42 AM

Thanks just got a call.....They tried to reattach his arm..... reconstruct his face.......prognosis bad......he's in a coma. I just want to strangle him right now. Known this guy since I was 16 and always road ***** out! Haven't seen him in about 4yrs. Would've liked to have seen him on a street corner instead of this sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2006, 04:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Shon, I'm Praying for your friend Ronny. So sorry to hear about his accident.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:05 AM
1st Gear Member

mistake or not, it's always bad to hear about a fellow rider getting hurt. i hope all works out for the best for everyone involved.

Old 08-14-2006, 04:08 AM

What really sux is I am worried sick but want to ring his neck at the same time..........we are working on a benefit for him on labor day weekend..........no insurance etc......... only thing he owned outright was the bike......Honda rc 51..........fam to take care of .....[]

Old 08-14-2006, 04:33 AM
1st Gear Member

No matter how sick i am ill keep him and his family in my prayers also

Old 08-14-2006, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member

I've never been in a situation as bad as what you're in right now, but I know what you mean about wanting to kick a friends *** for doing something that they just shouldn't have done. I truly hope the best for your friend, and I hope he will make a good recovery.

god bless.

Old 08-14-2006, 05:23 AM

sorry to here that shon ill keep him in my prayers it happenned to a freind of mine in a parking lot 3 months ago too doing wheelies and he broke his neck sorry again!

Old 08-14-2006, 06:22 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wow, nothing else that I can say that was not already mentioned. Tragedies happen, and that sucks for everyone. I do not know him, but I feel for him, family and friends at the same time. Hope he gets well.

Quick Reply: I'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!