Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I'm a calendar girl.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Default I'm a calendar girl.....

As some of you may have noticed in my signature, I'm helping to promote the "Women Riders from around the World" 2006 calendar (well, and I'm one of the ladies featured in May!).... Anyway, it's for a good cause. Proceeds benefit Victory Junction Gang Camp in North Carolina (a camp created by Kyle Petty, for children with chronic and life-threatening diseases)... and for those who wonder, it IS family friendly (we figured there's plenty enough calendars of girls in bikinis on bikes, but not everyone wants to hide the calendars from their children!)....

So check it out, and please BUY ONE, and help support a wonderful organization!

http://www.cafepress.com/loonatix.34466416

Old 11-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Default RE: I'm a calendar girl.....

That's funny, cause I just PMd you about that same topic. Great idea. My husband has all those Girl in bikini calendars in MY garage and it drives me crazy [:@]. Not that I'm jealous but, I told him I would make one for him of me, but, he said he wouldn't hang it cause he doesn't want all his friends to see his wife, LOL. What does he think I am going to do? hhhhhMMMMM, I wonder. Great calendar and Good Luck with it

Old 11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Default RE: I'm a calendar girl.....

Thanks Shon... (I just replied to your PM). Yeah, when I took it around to a couple of the local bike shops, etc... they were like, "But no one's naked!" I had to laugh, and just explained to them, "Hey there's tons of THOSE calendars, like Garage Girls, etc... and while there's nothign WRONG with that, those girls don't actually RIDE!" (and for the record, my boyfriend has one of those for the garage as well... but he has MY calendar in his office at work).

As for doing a calendar of just YOURSELF as a private gift for your husband, I do know a girl who did that last year, and it turned out AWESOME... she has two bikes, so she took them to a studio, and had a variety of sexy outfits/lingerie, and most of the pics were posed with her bike. It's very hot!!