Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 06:14 PM
1st Gear Member
Default I think my girlfriend is cheating on me!

Need your guys advice on what I should do, I feel taken advantage of and my stomach is starting to hurt.....so let me start from the begining

2 weeks ago my gf's phone rings and she goes into the other room to talk to this person, I ask her who it is she gets defensive and tells me its "one of her gf's from work" well I ask her what did she want, well she says this Fridays girls night im like "okay" no problem go out and have fun. Well 4 am comes around and im blowing up her phone and she doesnt call me back to let me know where shes at or if she is okay. Im waiting up for her, she didnt drive she said her gf was picking her up. Well she comes in but I never hear a car pull up, but I meet her at the door and I can see in the distants a car pulling off the side street that no one ever uses.
Whatever, she says she was over at her friends house and she fell asleep and I dont worry to much. **** it im going to bed.

Next few days same thing phone rings she hides in the room and gets defensive when I ask her who it was. Well now its Tuesday night and its all of a sudden "girls night again" well she is in the shower getting ready I hear her phone go off and I pick it up...the phone number is blocked but I answer it saying hello hello and no reply on the other end and they hang up. She gets out of the shower and see's me on her phone and throws a ****ing fit...im asking her if she is cheating and she tells me im paranoid. **** it im pissed. She comes home really late again from her "girls night" and im peeking throu the window and see the same car drop her off down the street. As she is walking up to the porch I open the door and I turn the light on and ask her who that was and why did they drop her off so far from the house....she said im a ****ing ******* and worry to much and that it was a taxi.
I call bull****.

So the very next ****ing day she gets another call and I can vaguely hear her throu the door and she tells this person on the phone she will meet up later....
So she comes outta of the room and tells me she is going out to dinner with some girl friends ....
So I have finalllllly had it. She takes off around 9pm. Im gonna be ready this time. its late now around 1:45am and she still isnt home. So im outside right now in the freezing cold waiting for this "mysterious car" to drop her off.

So now I find myself waiting and hiding behind my motorcycle, and I notice some rust starting to develop on the chain.....How do i get it off? Any good rust removal products? Do I need to replace the chain? this is killing me

Old 01-10-2009, 10:33 PM
1st Gear Member

For the rust removal on your chain, wd40 and a wire brush. Make sure you get it off well befor applying chain lube again.

As far as you girl babe. I hate to say it but she is running around on you. If she were truly going on a girls night out she would come home **** faced and all giggly. Pay attention to how she is dressing too. If she is going on girls night out she will be dressed all sexy and smelling good. If she is trying to conceal a mystery man, she may dress a bit more consesrvately. Pay attention to her perfume and makeup she is wearing. Women will put on their best smell good to impress a man.

Hope everything works out for ya!

Old 01-11-2009, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member

Dude!!!!! What did you do about that **it?
Did you get a wire brush?

Old 01-11-2009, 02:58 AM
1st Gear Member

old joke... haha

Old 01-11-2009, 03:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Actually, I am sorry to hear about her.... Excuse me for not being compassionate about your bike. But do you leave her out in the cold all the time? Anyways what ever happened with your girlfriend?

Old 01-11-2009, 03:42 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude, I feel for you, that is one of the hardest things ... rust on your chain. That just plain sucks.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Dudes, that sucks all around. I hate to say it but i think you should listen to everyone else and get rid of both.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:10 AM
1st Gear Member

you could always try some chain cleanner to get that rust off. As for the girl i have no idea 's i'm married LOL

Old 01-11-2009, 01:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey guys, I have to tell you that this is just a bull crap story that I found on another site. I thought it was funny that the guy was so worried about his girl friend, and then when he saw his chain was rusted, that was then the big dilema.
Believe me if my girl was cheating, she would be gone in seconds!

Old 01-11-2009, 01:45 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah its an old joke prolly a repost at that i think but still got at that. I was thinking HMMM worlok having a girlfriend this a bogus and then i read the end LOL

Quick Reply: I think my girlfriend is cheating on me!