Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I need something to do.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 03:29 PM
1st Gear Member
Default I need something to do.

So I finally got me a motorcycle but its not supposed to get in till sometime this week cuz I'm apparently picky about my color. To make matters worse, they ordered the wrong jacket so if the bike gets here first I have to wait to till my jacket gets in. So now I'm sitting here anxious trying to figure out how to make time go faster. Any suggestions or time machines?

Old 09-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Post on the forums as much as you can and before you know it the bike and the coat will be here.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:49 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, i think thats what im going to do cuz my only other option i can come up with is study and that doesnt sound very fun lol

Old 09-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

lol i know the feeling man hang in there!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 PM
1st Gear Member

speed, crystal meth, blacking out, take a taxi somewhere you never heard of 2 states over and hitchhike home, watch all 5million seasons of the simpsons, watch all 5million seasons of the simpsons high, try to watch every single video on youtube, post like hell, try to see every single pic on photobucket, put a dog on a treadmill with a treat on a stick taped to its head...

you could easily kill a whole year on just those things

Old 09-09-2008, 04:23 AM
1st Gear Member

haha i might have to try some of them, i knew there was another show iv been meaning to get. luckily my manager at work rides and had an old jacket he gave me to use until mine gets here later this week. the bike came in today so i'm going to try to pick it up tomorrow between classes. the hard part is going to be convincing myself to go to class and to not skip it so i can get it sooner lol

Old 09-09-2008, 08:41 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm with Deej. And believe me, I know how you feel. I decided to get another sport bike back in June of last year, but I didn't have the money. Then I came to Iraq. I didn't get my bike until February of this year. I got to ride her for six days, then had to come back to Iraq, so I have a brand new bike that I've been waiting to ride for 7 months. You aren't alone. This forum is the only thing that has kept me sane!

Old 09-10-2008, 03:41 AM
1st Gear Member

dang, thats gotta be rough. Got everything done today and got to ride a bit. I'm still getting used to it but it was awesome. How much longer do you have till your back and able to ride?

Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 AM
1st Gear Member

Just don't do what Cartman did by cryogenically freezing yourself until the Wii comes out.

Why do you need the jacket? Is it a regular one, or with extra protection?

Old 09-11-2008, 01:48 AM
1st Gear Member

haha dont worry, i saw that episode and if i remember right he woke up too far in the future. As far as the jacket goes, I didn't own a jacket until i ordered the one that should be here by the end of the week so I wouldn't have had one to wear. It's a joe rocket super sport replica textile jacket. When i ordered my gear a while ago they accidentally ordered the mesh one and had to return and reorder it.

Quick Reply: I need something to do.