Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I hope they catch the scumbag that did this

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

that sux sorry deej

Old 09-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Finger Mullet
Well they shot him and he is dead....good riddance.

deej, as far as carrying a weapon, that 44 you got with a scope is just down right silly. It looks like something from mad max.

Get your CWP & some training. Then buy a real emergency close quarters weapon. This is not meant as an insult, just honest advice from a cwp holder to a soon to be fellow cwp, I hope.

Don't worry Finger, I didn't take it as an insult However I do have and have had a CWP for a about 7 years, and the 44 with the scope is for hunting, but the quick release scope makes packing the gun real easy. I'm a big guy, and I like a big frame gun. I just wish it didn't cost $1.00 each time I shoot it.

Yea I'm glad they got the guy, my heart goes out to Brian and thier daughter. I just got back into town and we picked up our son that stayed with an older couple we know, she works at the DNR and she said the whole town is torn up pretty bad about this senseless act. In fact the DNR and the Forest Service have rented our large meeting room for grief counseling tomorrow.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Old 09-23-2008, 03:35 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

She sounds like a great person. Her family must be crushed right now, I can only imagine how they must feel, what a tremendous loss. RIP Kristine and condolences to family and friends.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:07 PM
1st Gear Member

man deej, hate to hear about stuff like this. But its important for us not to hide our heads in the sand. We all need to be reminded of the reality out there and why we need to take responsability for protecting ourselves.

I've got a Utah ccw that is good in 33 states, but as a MD resident (not a shall issue state) my chances of getting a CCW for my home state unless i have proof of being attacked and direct threats to my life or am guarding money as slim to none.

anyways, condolences to the family.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Here is a video, and I guess there is one on YouTube of the cops shooting this scumbag. What is weird is that some of you may remember a month and a half ago, I picked up my wife at the airport in Seattle from her trip to Houston, well anyway on the way home we stopped at that convenience store which is an hour and a half from where we live, and I actually talked to that security guard and asked him why they didn't give him a chair, you know joking with him and he said that he would probably fall asleep. Well he definately wasn't asleep this day when the guy came into the store.

http://www.komonews.com/news/29646984.html

Good riddins you freaking loser!!!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 05:05 AM
1st Gear Member
Old 09-29-2008, 10:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Old 09-29-2008, 08:38 PM
1st Gear Member
Old 09-29-2008, 10:10 PM
1st Gear Member

I just watched the ceremony on-line, and I cried my eyes out. When they called her id number three times, and then said out of service, and then said lost but not forgotten, I lost it.......

Quick Reply: I hope they catch the scumbag that did this