Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I HATE MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 03:43 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I HATE MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont worry deej im about to pass big rig

Old 10-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

should of got the SONY playstation
ORIGINAL: MaverickAus

The 360's are well known for failing, my nephew had one that only lasted a couple of months. Microsoft to their credit are fixing them

Old 10-19-2007, 10:24 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

[sm=bustedsign.gif]...lol
ORIGINAL: deej

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

welcome back #5..lol
I'm like #5? Then I looked and saw that you whored your way right over me, enjoy it while it lasts Wait that ain't right.[sm=insomnia.gif]

Now that was funny! [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-20-2007, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member

I am really surprised that the consoles are as popular as they are. After three or four years they completly redo them, such as PS1, PS2, and now PS3. There is almost no point in even buying them because in a couple of years they will be worthless anyways and you won't have any way to buy games unless you get them from ebay.

I love gaming but I will only game on my computer which I think is a lot easier anyways and the graphics are better imo. I have never really had to much trouble with Microsoft except with windows Millinium Edition which was a piece of crap, but now I have XP and that works great. What really pissed me off was when Halo 2 came out for PC. I had been looking forward to that for a long time and when it comes out it forces you to buy Vista in order to play that one game. What a piece of Sh@t[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2007, 02:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Well soon enough Apple will come up with I game and it will have seperate I controllers that Hook up to the I pod and you can hook them all up to your Mac Book Pro.

Old 10-20-2007, 06:21 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Merdox

I am really surprised that the consoles are as popular as they are. After three or four years they completly redo them, such as PS1, PS2, and now PS3. There is almost no point in even buying them because in a couple of years they will be worthless anyways and you won't have any way to buy games unless you get them from ebay.

I love gaming but I will only game on my computer which I think is a lot easier anyways and the graphics are better imo. I have never really had to much trouble with Microsoft except with windows Millinium Edition which was a piece of crap, but now I have XP and that works great. What really pissed me off was when Halo 2 came out for PC. I had been looking forward to that for a long time and when it comes out it forces you to buy Vista in order to play that one game. What a piece of Sh@t[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can definately get more hardware out ofa PC, but every 3 or 4 years they make games that require so much bigger cards, your in the same boat. A sweet graphics card costs almost as much as a sweet console system. Plus I like playing on big plasmas, and I know you can do it with a PC too, but its just not the same setup.

Old 10-20-2007, 07:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Playing video games on a computer is just a never ending upgrade this, upgrade that. Think about how much you have to spend on a 'decent' graphics card, $300? $500? Sure, video game consoles become outdated too, but I can buy an Xbox 360 or PS3 for the price of a PC graphics card alone and have way more games to choose from. Buying a video game console IMO is a no brainer.

Old 10-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Plus it keeps all of the kids off of the puter!

Old 10-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

LOL a couple of you already beat me to the PC outdated theory. That is so true. I hate that games are constantly requiring bigger and better machines to run them. What's nice about the 360 is that 1 you can play most regular xbox games, the current 360 games, and trust me you will be able to play the next generation games for the xbox as well. 2 you can download all kinds of stuff like trailers, game demos and what not. 3 when you do download a demo you are sure to be able to actually play it unlike on a pc when you never know if you outdated vid card will cause the screen to freeze or not even work. No thanks, I'm not falling for the old banana in the tailpipe trick again.[8D] Take that anyway you want, but pc's suck for gaming. Not in that they aren't good, because they are and in a lot of ways even better. But I refuse to have to buy a new machine every couple of years.

Old 10-20-2007, 02:28 PM
1st Gear Member

If you get Xbox Live you earn Xbox Points.. It takes like so manmy points and you can buy stuff like: full games, movies, xbox skins, and music. That was one of my favorite things. The online gameplay also outruns the PS3 anyday

Quick Reply: I HATE MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!