Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I Hate The ******* Police

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I Hate The ******* Police

Ok what movie is this line from? "My cousin is a cop and he puked." Come on you all know you want to play. Its a classic.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Ok I gotta lay off the coffee, too random, I need to get to work

Old 03-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

im gonna try my hardest can you pm me the date and adress please..[8D]
ORIGINAL: DevilGirl

Aww I love you to hd Hey you coming up for SKG's anniversary deal? You can meet us at our house even if you're gonna cage it We still want ya to come!

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

i luv ya babygirl cop or not

EDIT: cause I took a second look at all the hate slinging and decided that I need not help someone who hates me just because I'm a cop.
Edited for spelling....heheh duh its early

Old 03-19-2007, 08:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Unfortunately I've seen rookies...(I agree about the 3 year rule...hell I still learn stuff all the time for that matter)...get the "BY GOD'S" and do some really ignorant things. They get excited easily and the power gets to their head....SOME not ALL.
We called it "40 lb badge syndrome"

Old 03-20-2007, 02:01 AM
1st Gear Member

haha he deffintly does, have that. ill give ya that.

this one time i was on my way back to dominos from a house, and there was a truck mustang me and a cop behind me. all in the same lane. well well the truck wasnt getting over so we could pass. the musttang put on his blinker got in the right lane and put his blinker back on and passsed the truck. Me i did the same thing. i had my cruise on, and was in 5th gear. well then the cop was right behind the truck. truck got over cuz no sane person is comfortable with a cop right behind them. well the cop flips his lights on. pulls me over. im thinkg what the eff did i do.
i rolled my window down, had my hands on the steering wheel. he comes up and startes yelling at me. "what the hell do you think your doing racing that mustang?"

i said sir i wasnt racing. (im also starting to studder cuz im nervous and hes yelling at me)
then he makes fun of my studder. and i said sir im just delivering a pizza and im on my way back.
he said "oh so you think delivering pizzas is more important than ppls lives."
I said no sir
"give me your licence, you know what im gonna save you this ticket im gonna go down to your manager and ill have your job." keeps yelling i cant remember what else he says to me but he also says, if i ever see you doint htis agian im gonna huall your *** off to jail. My cop friend at the time worked that sherrifs office for 911. and i called him up and said get this guys badge numbe ri want to make a report. Turns out the guy was a sargent, and he called out the next day.

i hope his wife left him haha

Old 03-20-2007, 05:15 AM
1st Gear Member

no chase law????

ORIGINAL: hicktown

im glad florida has the no chase law. when in doubt drop a gear and take off. :/

Old 03-20-2007, 05:17 AM
1st Gear Member

+2 that gun stuff is soo true.

Unfortunately I've seen rookies...(I agree about the 3 year rule...hell I still learn stuff all the time for that matter)...get the "BY GOD'S" and do some really ignorant things. They get excited easily and the power gets to their head....SOME not ALL. Of course if I said ALL I would be making a broad generalization like some other people and that would make me just as bad. Saying all cops are bad is like saying all people are stupid......I've seen some pretty smart people in my time...and honestly there are varying degrees of stupidity.....trust me I've seen them ALL...and really I can't be mad at stupid people ....they keep me employed.

srobak....I agree....I've never pulled my weapon for giggles...the police department would frown upon it...PLUS......there is too much risk involved...too much liability....everytime I pull it I intend to use it ifforced to....its not for show...its not a game its a f'n gun! Its not a toy, its not for intimidation, it isfor the protection of the public, my fellow officers and myself. In that order. Have I pulled my gun on people...of course I have, did I have to use it.....Thank God no....would I have used it if I needed to....absolutely.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:50 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Any broad sweeping generalization is always wrong. Oops, I think I just did it. But you know what I mean. All the cops I know are fine people. Not saying there aren't bad ones, but that's just people - there are jackasses around everywhere regardless of how they earn a living, so it only stands to reason that some of them will be cops too.

I remember as a kid we used ride our minibikes on the road and we knew it was illegal because we were only like 12 and when the cops would chase us we would high tail it off into the fields and woods. Every now and then we'd get caught out in a place where we couldn't run and it was always the same officer - he lived in a nearby neighborhood. And every time that happened he'd just give us a stern verbal warning about how dangerous it was to be riding these little bikes on the road and send us on our way. He could have been a real dick about it, but turns out he was probably more concerned about our safety than anything else and we were the ones who were the jackasses because we kept doing it even though we knew were weren't supposed to and yet not smart enough to care about our own safety, but he still did. I still remember his name - Seargent Martin.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:41 AM
1st Gear Member

+1

Old 03-21-2007, 06:54 AM

Hello all first off i just wanted to say i am sorry to any police out there i offend (DG) devil girl sorry hun. When i made the post it just had happen before that. I no that not all police are bad, but i still dont that it should have been handled like that. I also have to use my sense that bike week just ended. But what i do no is everybody should be respected. And why i say that is that i have been pulled before by police and even tho they gave me a ticket they were still cool about. There is no reason for me to come on here and lie about a ticket in the end i still got one, I am still going to court to fight it and i filed a complaint with the DBPD as well. Lets face it there is a lot of people who dont like bikes and if u ride they will make a judgement on u no matter ifthey are police, nurses, doctors, lawyers, etc. U guys are my family and if i teed anybody off i am sorry i guess i let one bad apple ruin the bunch

SPOOKNICK

Quick Reply: I Hate The ******* Police