Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 06:05 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by worlok14
happy *** ya mangy ******:d:d
yuuuuup!!

Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Sup whorzzzzzzzzz..............well a better description in this case would be no whorin Mo Fo's

Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Speaking of which, whatever happened to zzrick? He got like a buzillion posts and now he's hardly EVER on here.....

Old 02-24-2012, 01:34 AM
1st Gear Member

what happened to the forum??? it seems to have turned into a dirt rider forum??? no one ride street any more???

Old 02-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

I'm still here, Odi. I ride street all year...

Old 02-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

I cannot say what Jeff said, but I did pick up a ninja 250 for the wife to go along with the ninja 500.....lol our new move has hampered our ride time and finances.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jeffzx9
Speaking of which, whatever happened to zzrick? He got like a buzillion posts and now he's hardly EVER on here.....
KF forum updates and news:

Hoedogg is taking anger management classes and told me to tell you guys that he loves you all:eek

ZZrick and wife had a baby and he never ****** anymore because of diaper duty and house remodeling.

Odie and DG had a baby and they dont ***** much anymore due to diaper duty and extended hours for Odie!

Deej got a Honda so he spends less time on here but he does check in at least once per day! He doesn't ride much anymore because he cant afford to buy tires for that big ole Honda...........that'l teach him

Jrock found Jesus and is a missionary in the BFE section of the Amazon jungle

Dragone is here all the time and we may never get rid of him

Whitehendrix has alzeimers and got kidnapped my 2 ethiopian lesbian hookers and we dont know where he is

Worlok checks in between 2 girl orgys and work, but still ****** out from time to time.

Olguy is becomeing a bigger ***** each day, and we plan on giving him a ***** name sometime in 2015.

Srobac got his bike stolen at the mall, became a recluse, bought Michael Jacksons old house and we will probably never see him again because he's in Neverland

Pipedown has abandon us because of a gay addiction to GSXR's

JeffZX9 is still here and is fulfilling his whoring dream right here on KF

Rocketrotary got caught cheating on his wife with a teenage camel because he missed the desert life and wants to go back. He said the camel reminded him of the good ole days

KX Slaughter King is bipolar and now dating a large headshrinker chick named Mabelline:eek

Wedge is still around on occasion and thinking about buying a Vespa scooter:eek

firstninjabike is in South carolina patiently waiting for Charles Manson to be released from prison

Chik636ryder got carried out to sea on a giant cake of oil sludge from the BP oil spill and is somewhere in the Carribean sea! we told her to stay off the beach but she just wouldn't listen.

Azrael got direct TV, grew a scraggly beard, become a recluse and started taking in stray animals. Quit taking in stray animals cause your house smells liks a kiter box:eek

Prom is doing well but thinks whoring is tacky and low class

And the Sportbike ****** of this forum need to get off of their lazy asses, ***** out all over this forum, and show the moles who rules this place!!!!

Last edited by Worlok14; 02-27-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, that was a wickedly good post worlok, you are smarter than I at first thought you were! lmao

Old 02-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well yes I did get a Honda, but I haven't rode it since August because of the bald tires. In fact I don't even remember the last time I even rode the KLX, and now the tabs are expired...DOH!!!

As far as the Once a day comment, that's hilarious. I'm still on the same, I just learned when to say stuff and when not to say stuff......RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had you guys going for a second there didn't I? LOL

Old 02-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

+1^Worlok; that's hilarious!
Srobac, are you the guy on the DirectTV commerical who "throws things, schedule clears, begins taking in stray animals, can't stop taking in stray animals..."?? We miss you, dude!

Quick Reply: I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)